Spiral Game

Just to let you all know, this chapter is all about the Len on the right.

Module Name: Spiral Game

Real Name: Rene Scholastica (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Spiral

Date Of Birth: June 20, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Carla Scholastica (mother) (born September 15th, 1975)

Jason Scholastica (father) (born February 3rd, 1975)

Denise Scholastica/Spiral Game Rin (triplet sister)

Florian Scholastica/Spiral Game Len Append (triplet brother)

Shanene Drayton/Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary Rin (girlfriend) (March 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Spiral Game

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: June 20, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Unchanging Summer Festival (or his real name Kazuyuki Sugimoto), and the Vocaloid Kyo (or his real name Kyo Fuse) are all birthday twins.

- This Len module and Happy Birthday!! Honami (2021) have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Rene always thinks he's the better brother than Florian. But Florian thinks he's much better. They always fight over the littlest things; like who gets to press the elevator button or eat the last slice of pizza.

- Rene is a big fan of the Natsu-P Lens that wear dresses just like his friend Acacia (Spiral Game Miku) is.

- How did these 5 friends first meet? Denise was in middle with Acacia. When Denise was in 6th grade and Acacia was in 8th grade, they were in a mixed grade class together. They got to be partners for a project. Denise invited Acacia to her house to work on the project. When Acacia came over, she met Rene and Florian. They were nice and they greeted Denise's new friend.

- Lyda came into the picture in summertime of that same year. She was only a teenager back then. The four friends went back to school shopping together and they ended up getting assisted by Lyda. It was then they found out that she works at that same store they were at. Lyda helped them all get what they needed, and they wanted to talk to her more. After Lyda's shift, she gave them her phone number. And that's how they're friends.

- Their parents wanted to have only one child, but when they found out they were having triplets, they were more than excited. All three kids were born successfully, but their mom experienced the worst pain on Earth when birthing the triplets. The triplets grew up very well, and they had an amazing childhood. They have good parents, and each triplet has a distinctive personality.

- Rene is less annoying than Florian is. He lightheartedly teases his brother and sister, but is also really caring towards them and others.

- He likes to cook, listen to rock music, watch anime, and play basketball. He thinks one day he can get into the NBA.

Here's the specific song link:

See you guys in the next chapter!