The Rampage Of Kagamine Len

Module Name: The Rampage Of Kagamine Len

Real Name: Radclyffe Gilligan (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 鏡音レンの暴走

Romaji: Kagamine Len no Bousou

Nickname(s): Rampage

Date Of Birth: September 28, 2006

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: Nanashi

Known Relationships/Family:

Dina Gilligan (mother, incarcerated) (born February 3rd, 1986)

Teddy Gilligan (father) (born March 8th, 1985)

Addie Brewer/Happy School Sensation Rin (girlfriend) (October 13, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: The Rampage Of Kagamine Len

Song Producer: CosMo

Specific Song Anniversary: September 28, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and An Encounter While Going On An Errand (or her real name Imogene Moriarty) are birthday twins.

- Radclyffe had a messed up childhood. His mom works for the sex industry, and she sold Radclyffe to her clients. He was sexually violated by them, but he didn't know what it was, so he didn't think much of it. He thought it was a form of playing with him. But he was really confused once his mom was arrested for child trafficking and completely lost custody over Radclyffe. Being such a young kid back then and having no idea what's happening to him, it just didn't sit right with him. Now all he has is his dad.

- In the present day, Radclyffe is a sexual person himself, despite what he went through back then. He decides not to let his past affect who he is today.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!