Fate:Rebirth

Module Name: Fate:Rebirth

Real Name: Fabio Reagan (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Rebirth

Date Of Birth: November 15, 2001

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 113 lbs.

Known Relationships/Family:

Katherine Dullingham/Kimagure Mercy (girlfriend) (April 10, 2021)

Kacey Reagan (mother) (born May 17th, 1967) (deceased March 22nd, 1999)

Brice Reagan (father) (born January 14th, 1965)

Layla Reagan (stepmother) (born April 3rd, 1972)

Reuben Reagan/Fate:Rebirth Kaito (older stepbrother)

Sherilyn Reagan (stepsister-in-law) (born October 1st, 1990)

Saturn Reagan (nephew) (born November 6th, 2011)

Athena Reagan (niece) (born June 17th, 2022)

Alec Reagan/Fate:Rebirth Gakupo (older stepbrother)

Norene Reagan (stepsister-in-law) (born September 10th, 1985)

Nike Reagan (niece) (born August 14th, 2010)

Pandora Reagan (niece) (born January 29th, 2013)

Tori Reagan/Fate:Rebirth Miku (older stepsister)

Ezra Reagan (nephew) (born October 21st, 2011)

Calliope Reagan (niece) (born August 15th, 2012)

Achilles Reagan (nephew) (born December 7th, 2013)

Demeter Reagan (niece) (born November 18th, 2014)

Jamal Dullingham (stepson) (born September 5th, 2017)

Mercury Reagan (son) (born February 14th, 2022)

Kacey Reagan (daughter) (born February 14th, 2022)

Hermes Reagan (son) (born February 14th, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Fate:Rebirth

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: November 15, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Pushing Back The Performance (or his real name Archer Lieber) are birthday twins.

- Fabio ran away from home when he was 5 years old and spent 10 years on the streets. There were nice people that gave him food and water so that he can survive. The reason on why he ran away from home was that his dad and his stepmom were arguing and his stepmom was saying mean things to him and calling him bad names like the W word. After spending some time trying to find his son, the dad gave up and later filed for divorce against the stepmom. They're no longer together now.

- Fabio's mother (the one that should be his real mother) died from a car accident before he was born. So he never knew her.

- Fate:Rebirth acts like the nurse to the other Natsu-P Lens. He helps them out when they get hurt, or stays by them when any of them get sick. He's kinda like Phoenix Moon, except Fate:Rebirth can still get sick and he doesn't transform into a giant bird. He's also the cook in the Natsu-P Len household.

- Fate:Rebirth is the second-oldest main Natsu-P Len.

- Fate:Rebirth is highly allergic to cats. He can't be in the same room with a cat, otherwise he'll start sneezing nonstop. That's why Lovelessxxx Len's cat is an outdoor cat. But when it rains and when Midnight stays in the house, Fate:Rebirth stays in his room until the rain stops.

- Fabio has been happier ever since he reunited with his family. It's like he's known them his entire life. He appreciates everything about them, and doesn't take the little things for granted. Despite how much of his life he lost, he is taking it back bit by bit.

- He treats Katherine's child Jamal with so much love, despite him not being his real son. He absolutely enjoys spending time with him, especially because he gets to do all the things with Jamal that he never got to do when he was a child. He keeps checking things off his bucket list one by one because of this. Fabio is really excited to do the same things with his own kids.

And here's the specific song.

And here's the 2018 live version.

See you guys in the next chapter!