Mechanical卍Burst

Module Name: Mechanical卍Burst

Real Name: Norman Burgos (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: からくり卍ばーすと

Romaji: Karakuri卍Burst

Nickname(s): Karakuri

Date Of Birth: January 15, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Karissa Burgos (nèe Mecimore)/Mechanical卍Burst Rin (wife) (married June 18th, 2022)

Kyla Burgos (daughter) (born July 22nd, 2024)

Occupation: Police officer

Specific Song(s): Mechanical卍Burst and Re:birthed

Song Producer: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversary: January 15, 2011 (Mechanical卍Burst) & December 21, 2015 (Re:birthed)

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Bad End Night Miku (or her real name Carol Demuth) are birthday twins.

- Norman and Karissa first met in an orphanage.

- Neither Karissa nor Norman's parents are alive.

- Norman didn't lose his eye. He only wears his eyepatch because he thinks it's cool.

- Norman and Karissa met McKenna at a Starbucks while McKenna was going to the airport for a business trip. They already recognized McKenna as an important person to Negi Root. They wanted to talk to her about life. Then McKenna almost missed her flight and left her luggage at the Starbucks. Norman and Karissa brought McKenna her luggage over to her and she made it to her plane in time. The three of them stay in touch every now and then.

- The Mechanical Burst modules go a long way. McKenna had always been good friends with each and every one of them, even though rivalry emerged, but everything went back into place at the end.

- They don't always hang out with each other as often as they did anymore because of the families Millicent, Pearl, Hilaria, and Pembe have. It's easy for Blake though, since Maya is old enough to take care of herself.

And here's Mechanical卍Burst.

And here's Re:birthed.

See you guys in the next headcanon!