A Ray Of Hope

Module Name: A Ray Of Hope

Real Name: Rex Posa (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 一縷の願い

Romaji: Ichiru no Negai

Nickname(s): Ray

Date Of Birth: October 4, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: Nazyo

Known Relationships/Family:

Magdalene Posa (mother) (born July 9th, 1976)

Wayne Posa (father) (born August 30th, 1973)

Elnora Posa/A Ray Of Hope Rin (twin sister)

Alayah Blaylock/Holy Valentine Rin (girlfriend) (November 5, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: A Ray Of Hope

Song Producer: Shuujin-P

Specific Song Anniversary: October 4, 2009

Fun Facts:

- A major incident when Elnora was caught in the crossfire of an Onionville Gang raid. Elnora got heavily wounded, and Rex was at home back then because he wasn't feeling well to go to school. Elnora was left to die until someone saw her and dialed 911. She was shot three times. Two bullets in her arms, and one in her lower left leg. She was lucky to make it to the hospital in time, because any later, they'd have to amputate her limbs. She was just left with limited mobility in both her arms and her left leg. Rex blames himself for what happened because he wasn't there to protect her.

- Rex is careless and often goes missing without any warning.

- Rex had donated a good portion of his blood to his sister to save her. That increased her chances of survival.

- The Posa family filed a lawsuit against the people who hurt Elnora, and the family won $200,000.

- For their safety, Elnora and Rex's parents have installed cameras all over the house. But they're not on all the time. They're only turned on when either Elnora or Rex are alone at home, or when guests are over. Their parents can't trust people anymore after what happened to Elnora.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!