Magical Mirai 2019

Module Name: Magical Mirai 2019

Real Name: Lionel Mireles (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: マジカルミライ2019

Nickname(s): Lion

Date Of Birth: September 1, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 104 lbs.

Known Relationships/Family:

Alexis Nile/Magical Mirai 2019 Miku (girlfriend) (September 1, 2020)

Linda Mireles/Magical Mirai 2019 Rin (twin sister)

James Mireles (father, deceased) (November 21st, 1973-December 12th, 2010)

Brittany Mireles (mother, deceased) (May 2nd, 1974-December 12th, 2010)

James Mireles (son) (born August 25th, 2020)

Brittany Mireles (daughter) (born August 25th, 2020)

Felix Mireles (son) (born February 24th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Agatha Mireles (daughter) (born February 24th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore) and former circus performer

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Names: Magical Show Time! Len, Future Circus Len, & Future☆Performer Len

Mikucolle Numbers: 1971 (Magical Show Time! Len), 1977 (Future Circus Len), & 1983 (Future☆Performer Len)

Background Story:

Lionel and Linda were born and raised in a cruel circus. The reason why I say cruel is because the ringmaster is pretty mean. He would make the twins clean backstage, make sure the animals are fed, etc. If the ringmaster is not pleased, he would lock them up in empty, separate cages like animals and left to starve for the rest of the day. The ringmaster would even threaten to feed the twins to the lions.

One day, when Lionel and Linda were 7, the twins were forced to watch their parents die in fronts of thousands of people. That makes the ringmaster the twins' legal guardian. They weren't even allowed to attend to their funeral.

A few days later, an 8-year-old Alexis Nile lost her way while looking for her parents. She saw the twins locked in cages. The little girl didn't know what to do. Keep them in there, or let them out for a little bit? She decided to do the latter. The twins didn't trust her at first, but eventually, they grew to like her and even had their share of her popcorn. While the circus was still in town, Alexis sneaked out and visited the twins every night without getting caught.

One night, the ringmaster saw Alexis talking with the twins. He dragged her away from them and told her that she was the lions' dinner. He locked her in one of the lions' cages. Using a lock pick that Linda randomly found on the ground, she unlocked herself and her brother and grabbed one of the lions' tail. That lion scratched her in the face! Lionel managed to free Alexis and told her to run while his sister kept the lions busy. The ringmaster heard all the commotion and grabbed the 7-year-old Linda away from his animals. Linda bit him and scrambled out of his grasp. Linda managed to find her brother and her new friend.

After tending to Linda's injuries, Alexis told her parents about Lionel and Linda and how they were abused at the circus. They told her that they should return to the circus with the ringmaster. The ringmaster eventually found out where Alexis and her parents lived and took the twins away.

Eventually, when the twins were 12, they took the opportunity to leave the circus for good. Lionel helped his sister get out and they left and never came back. The ringmaster was later charged for child abuse and murder and is still in jail today.

The twins managed to find Alexis again, and they continued to be friends. And they still are close friends today.

Fun Facts:

- Magical Mirai 2019 Len currently has 4 children, a son named James and a daughter named Brittany that were born on August 25th, 2020, and a son named Felix and a daughter named Agatha that were born on February 24th, 2021. And the babies are Magical Mirai 2019 Miku (or her real name Alexis)'s.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here are the Mikucolle cards. First is Magical Show Time! Len:

 First is Magical Show Time! Len:

Next is Future Circus Len:

And here's Future☆Performer Len: