Plus Boy

Module Name: Plus Boy

Other Name: +♂

Real Name: Aaron Hodgins (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Plus

Date Of Birth: March 20, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goa

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Designer: Miwashiba

Known Relationships/Family:

Joye Hodgins/Plus Boy Rin (twin sister)

Otome Tsukiyo/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Len (boyfriend) (December 6, 2021)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Plus Boy

Song Producer: Giga-P

Specific Song Anniversary: March 20, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Lifelike (or her real name Sara Lambe), Alice In N.Y. Rin (or her real name Lorraine Aliff), Alice In N.Y. Len (or his real name Cornelius Aliff), Vocalostream Rin (or her real name Elisha Westergaard), and Vocalostream Len (or his real name Vernon Westergaard) are all birthday twins.

- He is a BIG fanboy, and he mostly goes ham over his favorite music artists.

- He gets nosebleeds very easily. He doesn't know why, but every time he hits it, breathes in very cold air, or anything, his nose will start bleeding. It could be because of a medical condition, or because he has a very weak nose, but he doesn't know.

- He LOVES math. He aces every single test in it, and he doesn't even cheat. People have tried to cheat off of him though, but he never let them do that.

- He thinks women are the hottest people ever. He's poly, so he would love to date multiple girls at once cause he's that much of a simp.

- How did these 5 friends all meet? All of them were part of the national honor society that's in their high school. They knew each other because of that. Joye and Aaron were only freshmen at the time, and Aaron wanted to date any one of them, but he couldn't because none of them were interested in him. Even Joye is liked by the girls.

And that's all I got. And here's a link to the song if you haven't heard it before.

As always, keep the requests coming, and I'll see you guys very soon!