Miracle Show Time

Module Name: Miracle Show Time

Real Name: Iggy Tingey (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ミラクルショウタイム

Nickname(s): Miracle

Date Of Birth: November 21, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 116 lbs.

Designer: YOji

Known Relationships/Family:

Maude Tingey/Miracle Show Time Rin (twin sister)

Shirley Lopez/Fairy Tale Waltz (girlfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Miracle Show Time

Song Producer: OSTER Project

Specific Song Anniversary: November 21, 2017

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Feeling Like An Idol In Disguise? (or her real name Racquel Deegan), In The Ruined City, Ateliesta Rin (or her real name Rosemarie Bierman), and In The Ruined City, Ateliesta (or his real name Prosper Bierman) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started in the community center, where Harper was at the recreational area of it. She was playing with the blocks, when all of a sudden, she was approached by Asia. They built the tower together. Later that day, they met the rest of the friends at the book area, where people could sit and read the provided books appropriate for all ages. They all read together.

- Maude and Iggy love to do their own tiny magic tricks, and collect stuffed animals.

And here's a link if you haven't heard it before.

Who should I do next? Leave some suggestions in the comments down below.