Trick And Treat

Module Name: Trick And Treat

Real Name: Colson Paszek (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Treat

Date Of Birth: October 30, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Designer: YOji

Known Relationships/Family:

Diane Paszek (mother) (born July 15th, 1983)

Millard Paszek (father) (born May 25th, 1982)

Saddler Paszek/Trick And Treat Rin (twin sister)

Brynlee Toscano/Time Travel With You And Me Rin (girlfriend) (July 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Trick And Treat

Song Producer: OSTER Project

Specific Song Anniversary: October 30, 2008

Fun Facts:

- How did they meet Presley? It happened on a Halloween night when the twins were going trick-or-treating. They went to Presley's house and jumpscared her with scary masks. Presley ran away crying, but in the following year, they went back, and did the scare differently, and this time she laughed.

- Saddler and Colson are sneaky little fellows. I bet they'll never be able to get you out of a prank, even if you tried. Other than how they act on Halloween, word has spread that they won't be easy on you.

- These twins live in a townhouse with their parents, and their pet bird that hangs out in their room. Speaking of their room, they share a room where they own creepy decorations, stuffed toys, games, and other fun stuff.

- They have an Ouija board, and they and whoever comes to their house for a visit use it. But it always ends in disaster. Their parents wanted to destroy it, but the twins insisted they keep it solely for spooky purposes. The board always sits somewhere in the garage.

- When the twins go out somewhere with their parents, they are pretty much excited to spend time with them, but they do cause some tomfoolery. They would be away from their parents while doing their own thing, unless their parents specifically want their kids to stay by their side.

- Their parents are hunters. They've brought home fresh meat for the family to enjoy.

- Saddler and Colson's mom gave birth to her kids in a plane because she and her husband were on a honeymoon at that time. They weren't able to get back home before she went into labor unexpectedly.

- Saddler and Colson have gained so much trust from their parents, that they never suspect anything bad happening to them whenever they leave the house by themselves.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!