Monochrome Blue Sky

Module Name: Monochrome Blue Sky

Real Name: Kolby Monaghan (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: モノクロ∞ブルースカイ

Nickname(s): Monochrome

Date Of Birth: March 24, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: Nidy-2D-

Known Relationships/Family:

Kamryn Monaghan/Monochrome Blue Sky Rin (twin sister)

Rachel Reczek/Rolling Girl (OG) (girlfriend) (April 11, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior) & part-time worker at a Home Depot

Specific Song: Monochrome Blue Sky

Song Producer: Noboru↑-P

Specific Song Anniversary: March 24, 2010

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Project Sekai Creators Festa 2023 Shizuku (or her real name Oralie Spearing) are birthday twins.

- Kolby works at a Home Depot. He mainly stocks items and assists customers. He always has to balance school and work.

- How did these friends first meet? Well, Brianna and Mayumi already knew Kamryn and Kolby. The twins knew them because Brianna, Mayumi, and their friend group were prominently seen throughout the school. So they decided they would become friends with them.

- The others came in during prom one time. Janessa, Darrell, and Oralee got taken there because their other family members went there too, and it was okay for them to come. That's how the seven of them came together.

- Kamryn and Kolby are both members of the college's dean's list, so they are always busy with keeping their grades up. It's much harder for Kolby because he has a job.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!