Seasonal Feathers

Module Name: Seasonal Feathers

Real Name: Sora Itoh (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 四季折の羽

Romaji: Shikiori no Hane

Nickname(s): Seasonal

Date Of Birth: January 20, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Chikako Shiroma/Seasonal Feathers Rin (wife) (married April 22, 2023)

Fuyu Itoh (daughter) (born January 4th, 2024)

Occupation: Stay-at-home mom

Specific Song: Seasonal Feathers

Song Producer: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversary: January 20, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Lovelessxxx Len (or his real name Loren Leeland) are birthday twins.

- This Len module and the Vocaloid Sora Haruno have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different genders.

- Chikako and Sora live together in a nice place.

- Chikako is an insecure woman. There had been many times she did not feel like she deserved her love, and that she's not as pretty as she was the first time they met. She always wonders why he even stayed with her even after her efforts to have him recover from his illness. She would always go to her man and ask if he still loves her, even if she isn't that pretty. Her love always gives her reassurance and a shoulder to cry on, since most of the time when Chikako asks him for reassurance, Chikako turns into a huge sobbing mess because she's really that insecure. But Sora thinks she's beautiful, even when she cries.

And that's all I got. And here's the specific song. I would recommend listening to it if you haven't already.

See you guys in the next headcanon! If you have requests, don't be afraid to ask me!