Static Electricity

Module Name: Static Electricity

Real Name: Horace Baxter (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 静電気。

Romaji: Seidenki.

Nickname(s): Static

Date Of Birth: May 28, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: Yuyupo

Known Relationships/Family:

Tamika Baxter (mother) (born May 7th, 1973)

Earl Baxter (father) (born February 10th, 1974)

Tshepo Baxter/Static Electricity Rin (twin sister)

Petronela Roth/Static Electricity Miku (girlfriend) (June 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Static Electricity

Song Producer: Emon(Tes.)

Specific Song Anniversary: May 28, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Kakyou Miku (or her real name Katsumi Ohashi) are birthday twins.

- How did these guys first meet? About 10 years ago, Static Electricity Miku (or her real name Petronela Roth) and her mom were in the checkout aisle of a Target, and her mom saw Static Electricity Rin (or her real name Tshepo Baxter) and Static Electricity Len (or his real name Horace Baxter) and their parents. Petronela's mom decided to talk to Tshepo and Horace's parents about random things. Petronela was kind of forced to be friends with the Baxters, but she didn't mind one bit, because Tshepo and Horace were just kids. Petronela, Tshepo, and Horace all live in the same neighborhood, so they can play whenever they wanted.

- Horace is smarter than his sister Tshepo.

- He's kinda smart, but not all the way. He understands Petronela's jokes.

- Petronela, Tshepo, and Horace all like to play Monopoly, and there had been many times where Petronela got so much money and property. This would often lead to them throwing the game pieces at each other and temporarily end their friendship. But afterwards, they would forgive each other.

- They also like going to places like the mall, the amusement park, and sometimes Tshepo and Horace would watch Petronela do her landscaping job.

Here's the specific song link:

See you guys in the next chapter!