Mr.Music

Module Name: Mr.Music

Real Name: Harmon Meadows (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Music

Date Of Birth: February 22, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: komine

Known Relationships/Family:

Carmen Meadows/Mr.Music Rin (twin sister)

Jayla Peace/Shape Of Our Dreams Rin (girlfriend) (July 18, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Mr.Music

Song Producer: Rerulili

Specific Song Anniversary: March 4, 2011

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, A Bit Of Frustration (or her real name Rey Palumbo), Creating Something Worth Seeing (or her real name Roxie Loric), Rain Of Cherry Blossoms Miku (or her real name Hina Saiki), Natural OnSen Rin (or her real name Miyu Kasai), and Natural OnSen Len (or his real name Haru Kasai) are all birthday twins.

- Beryl was actually the one who formed the friend group in the first place. She was at a concert, and she met all the others there. It was an artist that all the others liked too, so that's how they became friends. Sude is someone that Beryl knew first because she babysat her when she was a baby. Now she's grown on her.

- Carmen and Harmon's parents wanted their names to rhyme. They're good music fans and sometimes they like to go to the karaoke place to hang out with their other friends and sing their favorite songs.

- Harmon has a room full of posters of the people he looks up to.

And there you go! Here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next headcanon.