Symphony Len 2019

Module Name: Symphony Len 2019

Real Name: Victor Sylvester (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Symphony 2019, Vic

Date Of Birth: January 25, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Designer: KEI

Known Relationships/Family:

Valerie Sylvester (mother) (born March 18th, 1982)

Vincent Sylvester (father) (born October 12th, 1980)

Virginia Sylvester/Symphony Rin 2019 (twin sister)

Celine Sylvester (grandmother) (born July 22nd, 1948)

Max Sylvester (grandfather, deceased) (October 5, 1946-April 14, 2021)

Vaeda Sylvester/Sekai Symphony 2023 Rin (cousin)

Vermont Sylvester/Sekai Symphony 2023 Len (cousin)

Enilda Sitz/Torabotic Symphony Rin (girlfriend) (March 18, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore) & drummer at the Dreamy Theater

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Miku Symphony 2019 Len

Mikucolle Number: 2036

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Together With Our Little Fans (or her real name Maribeth Park), and Captivated By Cuteness (or her real name Shaye Ibanez) are all birthday twins.

- The musical instrument Victor plays the most is the drums.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, they all are performers at the Dreamy Theater, where they provide the instrumentals for musicals and plays. They all happened to meet each other there. Virginia and Victor are the children of Rivka's dad's friend, so she knows them just because of that relationship.

- Virginia and Victor are funny twins. They like to play around, and use modern humor when they talk. They have a lot of friends in school, with whom they share all kinds of inside jokes that okay they can laugh about. They post on TikTok about their lives, and all kinds of humorous content.

- However, they have overprotective parents. They always worry about their whereabouts, they sometimes look at their electronics to see anything suspicious, and they ask too many questions when they want to go hang out with their friends. The fact that their parents are like this is the reason they want to move out from them so they can make their own decisions at ease. They want to get an apartment and live in a dorm once they reach college.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Miku Symphony 2019 Len: