Your Adventure Log Has Vanished

Module Name: Your Adventure Log Has Vanished

Real Name: Damien Crust (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ぼうけんのしょがきえました!

Romaji: Bouken no Sho ga Kiemashita!

Nickname(s): Log

Date Of Birth: November 14, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 142 lbs.

Designer: Glider

Known Relationships/Family:

Kesia Crust/Your Adventure Log Has Vanished Rin (twin sister)

Tracy Jacobs/Transmitter (girlfriend) (March 7, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song(s): Death Should Not Have Taken Thee and Your Adventure Log Has Vanished

Song Producer: Jesus-P

Specific Song Anniversary: March 14, 2013 (Death Should Not Have Taken Thee) & November 14, 2014 (Your Adventure Log Has Vanished)

Mikucolle Names: I Knew My Levels Weren't Enough...Orz, What Does Our Ruler See, I'm No Hero, & For You, For The World

Mikucolle Numbers: 1071 (I Knew My Levels Weren't Enough...Orz), 1072 (What Does Our Ruler See), 1075 (I'm No Hero), & 1076 (For You, For The World)

Fun Facts:

- Damien and Kesia are gamers, and they love RPG games the most.

- They like to cosplay, especially the ones where they get to be significant duo characters. They are in the process of making their own RPG, which will look like the one in their songs. They share an account together where they post all kinds of their cosplay pics, merch photos, and livestreams.

- Kesia and Damien attend a lot of conventions, where sometimes they go as their signature outfits but also occasionally dress like other characters they love. They're always dressed as their favorite characters. Many people get to take pictures of and with them. They've even performed fun skits at masquerades. It's always fun for them to take photos with people and to make so many awesome friends at those cons.

- They are very popular in college, and are very much loved by most of their classmates.

- Damien and Kesia look up to Aristea the most.

- Kesia and Damien always get lots of visitors every Halloween. They do a new costume theme every year, and kids absolutely love coming to their house. Little do they know, they have met two talented cosplayers.

Here's a link to Your Adventure Log Has Vanished.

And for Death Should Not Have Taken Thee.

Here are the Mikucolle cards. First Is I Knew My Levels Weren't Enough...Orz:

Next is What Does Our Ruler See:

Next is I'm No Hero:

And finally is For You, For The World: