Symphony Len 2017

Module Name: Symphony Len 2017

Real Name: Coby Severance (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Symphony 2017

Date Of Birth: March 7, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: KEI

Known Relationships/Family:

Tayah Severance (mother) (born August 3rd, 1976)

Brody Severance (father) (born February 24th, 1975)

Dona Severance/Symphony Rin 2017 (twin sister)

Gabrielle Hext/Honey Merry-Go-Round Rin (girlfriend) (August 13, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman) & trombone player at the Dreamy Theater

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Awkward Tea Time (or her real name Xavia Esser), Secret Time After School Rin (or her real name Cleo Schommer), and Secret Time After School Iroha (or her real name Sanja Doubek) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It's pretty simple. Symphony Miku 2016 (or her real name Aria Elgino), Symphony Luka 2017 (or her real name Maddison Honeycutt), Symphony Kaito 2017 (or his real name Quinton Phipps), and Symphony Meiko 2017 (or her real name Esther Nyman) all performed in an orchestra together. Aria ended up running off crying because of emotions, but the others were there to comfort her. Since then, she's honored them. And Dona and Coby are related to Esther in a way, but they don't usually like talking about it, so the other four friends know them just because of Esther.

- Dona and Coby have had a traumatic past, but they never talk about it. Only Esther knows about it since she's related to them. However, she's secretly told the others, but Dona and Coby don't know. The point is, the twins are living better, although they're still trying to be strong. They're honestly really, really quiet twins. They're so quiet that people think they're nonverbal. They mostly use body language to communicate.

- Coby eats snacks everywhere he goes. Dona and Coby are big foodies.

- Dona and Coby were born with a different surname. When they were just babies, their biological parents were murdered, and the twins were separated from each other in the system. They do not want to talk about the horrible families they had to deal with and all the shame they got just for being orphans. However, somebody was able to pull a few strings for them to get back together again.

- This couple contained Esther's older brother and his wife. The husband hyphenated his last name, and the wife was born with the last name Severance. The couple couldn't have kids of their own. The twins were initially going to take both their last names, but they only wanted Severance. Because of this, the family often gets referred to as the Severance-Nyman family.

- Dona and Coby always look dead in the inside in public. It was a result of childhood trauma. Even when they were babies, they did not cry.

- They don't outwardly express why they're the way that they are. Unlike some other modules who visibly show they have trauma, the two of them have it internalized. They rarely show any reaction when something triggers them, and they withdraw themselves from situations they don't want to be in. They got used to being quiet about everything.

See you guys in the next chapter!