Sigh

Module Name: Sigh

Real Name: Bertie Zirilli (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Sigh

Date Of Birth: January 3, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 114 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Magnolia Zirilli/Sigh Rin (twin sister)

Gloria Adelman/Glow (girlfriend) (October 20, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Sigh

Song Producer: Iroha(sasaki)

Specific Song Anniversary: January 3, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Newfound Enthusiasm (or his real name Percy Bady), Snow Rin 2011 (or her real name Jade York), and Snow Len 2011 (or his real name Jaime York) are all birthday twins.

- Bertie's sister Magnolia can't stop sighing.

- She has been through a lot; she was never cared about by her parents. They wanted one child, and they liked Bertie better than her. At school, she got backstabbed by fake friends and picked on by bullies. Her mental health declined so much, that she attempted suicide.

- To be specific, after being ratted out by one of her teachers for being late to class because she had a breakdown in the bathroom, and getting a bad grade on a test and being yelled at by her parents, she just wanted to end it all. She stole her mom's medications and swallowed several different pills. She passed out. She was lucky Bertie heard the noise, because as soon as he saw her, he screamed for his parents to call 911.

- At the hospital, it was then the family learned that Magnolia suffered three heart attacks in the span of three hours while they were trying to get the pills out of her body. The doctors told them if she would've been brought any later, she would've died. The parents didn't care that much, but Bertie was terrified.

- When Magnolia woke up, the first thing she did was hug Bertie and cry all over him. He was the only person that cared about her, even if he didn't show it all the time.

- Magnolia is still depressed to this day, as she continues to face all kinds of issues in her life. But she's in therapy, she has medications, and she can always turn to Bertie for help.

- Bertie really does care about Magnolia. He was there when nobody else was. He is her shoulder to cry on.

- After the hospital incident, Bertie snapped at his parents for treating Magnolia so horribly. They did not listen, and said it would be better if Magnolia wasn't even in the family at all, so they kicked her out. Bertie finally had it with them, so he ran away to find his sister. He picked up a job to be able to afford a new house for him and Magnolia. He never spoke to his parents again.

- Their parents never named Magnolia when she was born, but they gave Bertie his name. Magnolia grew up nameless. When people asked her what her name was, she often responded with "I don't have one". They often thought she was playing with them, but she was serious. Bertie often referred to her as "sis" because he wasn't sure what to call her. But then, on a Saturday night, they were viewing the garden in their backyard, and their parents happened to be growing magnolias. Magnolia often snuck out to secretly care for them, as she loved those flowers. She didn't miss a day to tend to them because it was an escape from her horrible reality. Bertie noticed this, and stated she was a guardian of magnolias. That title stuck with her, and eventually, Bertie declared her name will be Magnolia. She loved it, and it became her legal name since then.

- While Bertie is one of the only pieces of support Magnolia has, he also lacks wisdom. He's considered to be a dumb person by others due to the fact he doesn't know how to tie his own shoes or name all the states in the country. It's simple things like this, but one thing he never fails to do is to be there for Magnolia.

- Bertie's empty mind comes from his parents shielding him from important things in life. They didn't want him to know about sex. Now he doesn't know that much about it.

Here's the specific song:

I'll see you guys in the next headcanon!