Prologue: A Once Reluctant Father-to-be Raises his (Dragon) Child as His Own.

>> I once had to believe that dragons only exists in fantasy novels and stories as monsters with huge bodies, enormous looks and terrifying auras that can destroy villages and towns.

Dragons believed to be existed for the mankind to disown their presence. Their sole existence only gives chaos and apocalyptic features ended up as a villain in every story.

They are really terrifying; from their ability to blow fire through their mouths; huge claws on their feet; razor teeth that can squash and crack bones and flesh, and their scaly features as well as their horns plucking over their head.

Over the years, these features where not had been change. Dragons really are dreadful creatures. They're like the death gods, soaring up the broad sky with their magnificent and wide spread wings.

Everyone who sees the dragon finds themselves creeping up, facing the fact that they will die sooner or later. Either by eating their flesh or turn to be a burned carcass, leaving only ashes to proof that they didn't exists at the first place.

Daughter of the flame, that's what others called them. They are harbinger of chaos if they got disturbed.

But for me...

"PAPA~!" a lovely voice of a young girl came up from the distant, echoing through my ears. Holding the basin with laundry on it, I step to the grassy field ground to go on the clothes-line.

Far beyond the distant sky is the azure hue filled with cirrus clouds covering up. The morning sunbeam shining through the branches of trees filled within, giving a wonderful view.

From outside the house, the voice did never wave out. It keeps echoing and echoing. A gust of gentle wind cuddled within, whipping my hair and skin gently.

Through the distant part of the horizon relies the view of a familiar pointy appearance, giving me a familiarity; I know it is something I really wanted to see.

"Papa~! Papa! Papa!" the voice keeps echoing through the distant. Turning my head over, I see the figure of a familiar creature I've been seen many times.

The horns plucking above the head, the rough crimson hue scale shimmering under the radiant sunbeam above the sky, the huge wings flapping up and down as like blinking; and the voice that filled my soul with joy appeared once again.

Getting closer and closer, the familiar thing I've been yearning to see glided upwards as it goes beyond the house. The huge shadow figure covered me up, and gust of strong wind touches me like a storm brewing in.

Yet, I know that won't take me away far from it.

"Papa~! Papa!" suddenly, the huge creature dropped down from the wide broad grassy field. The huge creature that I've seen so many times, now as taller than me; more than a mountain reaching the peak; the monstrous size of the creature I've been waiting to see: a Dragon.

That huge creature suddenly changes the appearance, glowing brilliantly to find the form of a young woman in her 20's. Wearing a ribbon tying up beside her head, and a braid designed located on the right side gives a pretty vibe.

The hair, dyed up in beet red hue with a little tone of yellow and orange, like a blazing flame throughout my eyes. Those slit shaped eyes, with yellow hue and pointy pupils looked at me directly.

Wearing a silky, white dress like fresh milk filled with azure ribbon and ruby brooch attached on the middle gave her an instant impact of being a young, beautiful lady.

"Papa~ Papa~ Papa~" the young woman runs towards me, with her face brimmed with excitement and smiles carving on her lips. "Phyra?" I called out.

At such bewildered state I called her name out.