Chapter 06:  I met a Certain Woman Concealing as a Human Who Knows Me.

>> "Bet you are from another world." She suddenly stated out. That astounded me, for she knew where I came from. "The way how you dress, it's different from what others wear."

Oh, she found out from my outfit, huh? But how did she know about it? That remained mysterious as her eyes meet mine after. "You might be the one who can change the destiny of humans and dragons, yes?"

That word bewitched me. What does this lady talking about?

"And now you're wondering who am I?" she suddenly spoke. Through those words, her eyes blink with white folds in between. "What the..." I groaned. "Papa." Phyra called me out.

"Worry not, I won't harm you. Lenir informed me, and a dragon concealing and blending to the human society, I am here to help you raise the Crimson Dragon. The last lineage of the red dragons amongst the lineage, and her name's Phyra."

What does this world talking about? "What are you?" I asked out. "I am a Wyvern; a dragon lineage which is small than four legged dragons. My name's Efnir." The lady introduced as she shows a sweet smile at me.

"Ah, yeah... though you're quite eerie about the way—-"

"How I blink? Most of the dragons do that. Even if they're in human form and eventually, that little girl will learn it."

Efnir giggled. I just can't find anything to say to her right now. She's too beautiful and that makes me loose to the thought. "Back to the question you ask, I can buy all of your stuff but this shop's a little tight on budget now."

Efnir's expression became sullen after saying those words. "I also wonder about it. You have lots of good stuffs here." I look around. But then I realized that there are lots of things I wanted to know from her. Since we came here, she already knew that I'm from another world, and what about Phyra and her parents?

Why did that Lenir, the so-called goddess summoned me to take care of this kid? What will she bring in the future? Will my life prosper as well? "Also, if you two don't mind..."

Cracking my thought, Efnir opens the door from the side of the wall where the counter locates. "Will you two please clean up first? You really smell awful right now."

"Ah, sorry about it... I got lost from your thoughts about having us known from the beginning so," with an embarrassed manner, I go to the open area with Phyra.

Entering the room, I saw a wide pool inside. Surrounding with clean and fresh water and some lush trees covering over the area, I really find it amusing. "Is this an open area bath?" I asked, as Efnir follows us.

"Exactly, it's a bath exclusively made for me. I do transform into my real body. But you two can use it."

Looking at her, I gave a sincere smile. "Thanks for offering your help. I don't know exactly what to do now."

"Worry not," Efnir replied. "Since you are the father figure of that kid, I must give a hand to you as well. Feel free to stay here." Giving us a smile, Efnir left the area. "Papa." Phyra called out.

"Let's have our bath." I said. Her tail wiggles back and forth after hearing my statement. With a small wooden basin, I rinse first my body with water to remove the dirt around. Then, I wash Phyra's body. She's chilling out, and seeing her small body made me feel a little awkward.

Since I'm still single and don't have a family yet, I never thought that a 12 year old girl like her will call me 'Papa.' More than that, she's also adorable, and lovely. Seeing her naked body frets me out. "Okay... you're done rinsing." I utter out and get the bottle on the corner. There is a caption written on the bottle and I don't know what that is. Squeezing the cap covering, the liquid pour on my hand, and the aromatic flower smell wrapped my nose.