Chapter 59:  The White Dragon Introduces to the Kids in Town.

>> A new morning in the town of Jill.

Another time to spend to be productive and that's the time I prepare the food for us here. Still, I woke up with Phyra and Glacia sleeping beside the bed.

Accustomed to that she wanted to stay with me, I let Glacia do what she wanted; though Efnir shows extreme jealousy towards what that brat is doing.

Living with dragons is quite a hassle, especially, they're all females. I feel like a protagonist leading a harem of girls clinging to me.

"... Good morning, papa..." Phyra was firstly to get up and go downstairs while rubbing her face. "Good morning. Go wash your face..." I greeted her and smiles.

"... Good morning, dad..." Glacia follows, but instead of going to follow Phyra, she goes to the kitchen counter and embraces me from the back.

"Ugh, it's quite hard to move... Glacia." I muttered. "... Hmmm... I need dad's scent to have energy."

Saying weird things, Glacia, I wonder if she's still a child or an adult already. "Ahem..." from the back, Efnir stands over, as Glacia loosened over her embrace and look at Efnir.

"... Ah, hey..." I called reluctantly at Efnir. "Good morning." She greeted with a stern expression and firm voice. "... Good morning, Ms. Efnir." Glacia greeted nonchalantly.

She seemed not to feel apologetic from that. "May I help you with something, Mr. Paul?" still with a stern expression, Efnir asked.

"... Uh... yeah, kindly prepare the plates?" my voice becomes somewhat a little agitated answering Efnir. "... Then I should go and wash my face." Glacia exits after as Efnir follows her with gaze, then look back at me.

"Pervert..." muttering that, Efnir go to the counter to get the bowls to prepare on the table. I cooked soup and cooked the preserved meat. The two arrived on time and we started eating breakfast together.

"Phyra's wanna introduce Glacia to her friends. May Phyra go out and play?"

In the middle of the meal, Phyra asked the question. "... Sure, Glacia's with you so it'll be fine." I answered and smiles at her. "But I never encountered any human before." Glacia replied.

"... Worry not; I'm sure you will get along with everyone there. Phyra's friends are good companions." I answered.

That then, we continue eating our meal after.

• • • • • •

>> Going out of the shop after eating breakfast, Phyra and Glacia goes to the center of the town. The whole place is lively; townsfolk and peddlers are passing in each other.

There are adults, who wear armors, or leather straps serves as their covers as well, they possess weapons. Glacia thought that these are adventurers taking quests somewhere.

"Over here!" Phyra guided Glacia who seemed to be baffled enough to see her surroundings. It's quite a new place for her, since her village is just a pile of snow bunking over the area.

"Freedert!" from the distance of the alleyway, Phyra sees one of her friends and school mate playing at the other side of the alleyway. Together with Leonor, Kael and Kielle, they saw Phyra with energetic mood.

"Phyra!" Freedert runs over to reach Phyra. As the two meet, so as Leonor and the others follow, but they stopped after seeing Glacia beside Phyra.

Glacia saw the kids in town who is acquainted with Phyra. "... Hi." With reluctance, Glacia tried to communicate with Freedert.

"...Hey, you're an acquaintance with Phyra—-"

"Glacia is Phyra's sister. Papa said that."

Chiding in the thought of the girl, Phyra said. Freedert and the others show bafflement after hearing her statement. "So Mr. Paul and Ms. Efnir did that already?"

Kielle suddenly blurted that thought. Phyra tilts her head out of perplex after hearing that. Glacia's eyebrows fuzzed together as well. "... No, I'm not really Paul's—- dad's child. I am a slave he bought in the city."

Glacia chided in. Freedert nods after. "By the way, it's nice to meet you Glacia." The girl in front of her introduces herself.

"And also, this is Leonor, Kael and Kielle." She added while pointing at the three kids.

The three nods at her as they introduce themselves. "By the way, are you a dragon as well?" without hesitation, Kielle asked out.

Glacia become alert from what Kielle asked. "... Worry not. We all know that Ms. Efnir and Phyra are dragons. No harm in learning it."

Leonor chided in. Glacia glances at the kids after and look at Phyra. "They sort of knew that Phyra is a dragon, but they're not scared." With a smile, Phyra utters.

It is better for the human society to conceal the presence of the dragon itself. Due to the extremities that a dragon slayer might find them and kill, but for this matter... these kids are open in the existence of dragons and living together with them.

"... Yeah, I am." Glacia answered. The kids show amazement as they learn that she's a dragon. "... Then I'm sure you have strong legs like Phyra. She's a fast runner."

Kael chided with anticipation on his voice.

"Kind of... I dunno." Glacia reluctantly answered. "... Then, let's play a game now! Let's play tag!" Leonor offers. "Then, I will be the 'it' in the game!" Phyra offers voluntarily and glee on her voice.

Having that decision, everyone cheerfully agreed as they started running. Glacia, too, runs and follows the kids in their playing. For the first time in her life, in this place Glacia felt free.

In the village of Nix, she's just always limited to go anywhere due to the climate, and that made her feel reserved in running or playing outside.

Right now, with deep vigor she runs freely to avoid getting caught by the kids she befriended with today. She felt that living in this town is not bad as it seems and thanks for a certain person, she meets these bunch of kids.

Enjoying their play whole day, they finished until the sunset. "... Let's go to the seaside." Kielle offers out. "... Sure!" the kids go along in the near seaside. From the cliff over with a fence, a fresh crisp of sea air fills up their nostrils.

And from the west is the vermilion sky and sun setting down. "It's really beautiful." Leonor muttered. Through that, Glacia saw something about him. As she stands beside Phyra, Leonor from time to time, took a glance at Phyra.

She couldn't find the exact reason why, but from his eyes show the deep affection lingering over.

"... He's quite fond of Phyra..." whispering that, Glacia smirks out. On this bond she have known, a secret admiration relies through, but she thought it would be better for Phyra to know that herself.

"... Sure thing, he can't hide it..."

As saying that, the group gleefully watch the sunset.