Chapter 53:  The Strong Gut that there's I Needed to Do as A Father.

>> The second day becomes busier. More customers are approaching on each stall, and the trade becomes more and more lively. Everyone in the crew of Mr. Wiz continue to come over.

As well, customers who like to buy the dress and linen fabrics are becoming more famous. Most of the dresses bought are the casual and formal one, and bundles of linen fabric are ordered by the peddlers in exchange of their products.

This place becomes livelier as day passes.

Day to day basis, I barely have sleep due to that I need to make shift in the routines to guard the stall.

Yet, deep through I have felt something that keeps taunting me in. The unsettling sensation wrapped me up; provoking me to see what's behind the tent in the empty plaza.

I believe there's someone who needed me over there. But how... I still need to sell the remaining clothes and linen fibers. On the third day, the dawn and dusk in the sky entwines together as my entire merchandise sold out.

Most of the merchants are closing their stalls and leave the market after three days of bazaar.

"Great job, Paul..." Mr. Wiz greeted me as he taps my shoulder. "Thanks, it's also great work everyone." I replied. Since there are no trading left and the products are almost get sold out, Mr. Wiz let me go first in closing the stall.

"... I still have some work needed to do here so go back to the town ahead." He offers to me. In the wagon are the souvenirs and some stuff I bought here. That then I decided to ride on the wagon.

"... Thanks, Mr. Wiz..." I utter. He just nods at me and smiles. "Say hi for me to Efnir and your daughter."

"Yeah, I will. See you."

Waving at him and the rest of the crew, I command the horse to gallop. Since I have a travelling time of one day and it's still quite morning, the faltered feeling that I need to check on something hurled further.

Just how much I needed to know this certain feeling? I wanna know clearly right now. That then, I come over the plaza. The tent was still there, and what's fascinating right through me is the man wearing a black long-tailed coat, sitting quietly at the stool while smoking a pipe.

In front of him are the bonfire lit up and a skewed piece of meat grilling. His expression is quite rigid while looking at the fire itself. But, after hearing the sound of the wagon, his face lurked over to look at me.

"................."

He just stares at me without saying anything. That then I noticed the patch on his eyes. And also, the look he has is quite young like me.

"... Uh, good morning..." going down on the wagon, I slowly go and walk towards him. He didn't say anything while glaring at me. His eyes meet mine, showing a scrutinizing glare while blowing the smoke out of the pipe.

The eerie silences filled over, as well as the glare he does make me wanna go back. "... I welcome you, dear customer. I believe you wanna buy a slave, yes?"

As I reach to him, the man stands and greets me with a smile on his lips.

"... Uh, yeah... I was curious—-eh? Slave? No. I just—-"

As I answered rigidly, the man's eyes narrow while glaring. "Ah, yeah... quite of, but actually I don't need any slave, I was just curious about this place."

Trying to be more formal about the stuff, I tried to make everything justifiable. The man, somehow have been convinced out. He seemed trying not to pursue anything about this matter... or so I thought?