Chapter 51.05:  The Feeling Of a Maiden to the Person She Dears the Most.

>> The night succumb the sky. A chilly gust fills the surroundings, and from the open window of the balcony allows a space enough to sit. That's there, where the young woman looks at the distant sky where stars scattered.

That young woman is Efnir as she stays in her room. Today is the day Paul leaves for the caravan because of Mr. Wiz's influence. For the time being, he will be away in 3 days.

For 3 days Efnir won't see Paul. That would just be around a little time but for now, her feelings taunt over the fact that she won't be able to see him for a while.

And for the meantime he's not here, Phyra will be in her care.

"... I wonder if he's already asleep." Murmuring those words, Efnir thought of Paul. When does she start being aware of Paul's presence?

For she doesn't know even the exact time, just the thought that from day to day basis she sees him, her heart becomes excited. Every time they talked about in the dinner table about what happened to their days and chat along with nonsense things, Efnir feel happy.

Paul has never shown any interest in other women. His hands are full of taking good care of Phyra, and in working to sell the clothes she does.

A hard worker, diligent and kind man he is... this is what Efnir thought about him. From that, her feelings of admiration to see Paul everyday makes her feel at ease.

Though Paul has never been trying to do anything about her, Efnir slightly feel agitated. He's quite impish about her, might that be, he won't see her as a member of opposite sex.

But the time Paul gave the lapis-lazuli pendant from that day; Efnir thought that his feelings changed. For a sudden moment, her feelings fleeted over with happiness.

Ellison thought about Efnir's future, that she needs to find someone who she can depend upon. And from that, Paul appeared. After all, Paul is the one who made her feel at ease in everything.

Before, Efnir have never been aware of presence of other men other than her father. She's just been always trying to stick with Ellison, for she feels comfortable in his side.

Ellison is her safe haven. He's the one who made her feel happy from time to time. But then, the time came that he passed away due to his sickness and old age.

Efnir couldn't grasp of seeing someone who she can rely on. About leaving all alone in this shop, she has been trying to cope up with everything and move on. And that's the time she meet Paul.

Everything drastically changes; her business skyrocketed and it's because of Paul itself.

It's because of him, that she feels the reassurance about everything. When he is around, Efnir is secured. Together with Phyra, Efnir feel the essence of being with Paul.

And from very moment, the urge suddenly abrupt through her; an unexplained urge lurking over through, making her body slowly reacts to the way how she sees Paul, the feeling of being with Paul.

The feeling she wanna cling to him and make love; the time where dragons feel that they need to mate and breed. Efnir hides that fact on Paul. She keeps enduring it because Paul might feel disgust.

As that pass, she feels the uneasiness that it will come soon again. In the age of dragons, when they got matured, they find someone to mate and breed. And from that stage, Efnir have that urge.

For now, that is resided. On the lamp open and hangs on the ceiling, the figure of Phyra sleeping silently on her bed shows faintly. Now she's just keep thinking about Paul right now.

The thought that he's not here for her and Phyra makes everything become somewhat empty. No, it's not empty, but somewhat lack.

"... He's doing this for the sole reason that he wanted to help me."

Those certain thought lurked into her. Yes, that's what she's thinking right now. From that, the gentle, yet cold gust caresses her skin. Her hands then wrapped over.

The faint scales glowing under the moonlight showing through and her golden eyes glimmer through, made her beauty shown up perfectly. Efnir has a beauty that can't just be compare to anyone else.

To that's why, she's confident that Paul will fall in love with her. That certain thought will be enough for her to feel that Paul will look on her way.

"... Yet, I am worried that he might be taken away by someone..."

Having that uncomfortable thought, she heaves a tepid sigh. Efnir can't just bear to see Paul taking away by another woman. She just wanna have him for herself alone. In her arms he is, and build a family on their own.

"... I wanna see him badly."

On her heart alone longs that feeling. That certain feeling she just holds onto, until the time he comes back here and welcomes him back.

"... I hope 3 days pass quickly."

Her sigh is too deep and shows exasperation, yet Efnir holds onto the faith that Paul will not be swayed out by any girls when he's away. She believes in that fact; definitely.