Prologue:  The Amusement Feeling Of Watching Circus Performance

>> The night sky filled with stars shining brightly is now coat with the light coming from elsewhere.

Filling up with different vibrant colors exploding through, the eyes of every being were focused onto the beautiful thing heeding up within the sky.

On the whole vacant area is tents with different sizes, and people with peculiar looks on their appearances. Ah, that's right; this isn't the exquisite view anyone can see much every day.

Outside the fortress of the town of Jill are the performed people headed with different varieties.

Attracting the people around with their fireworks showing up the sky, everyone from the town of Jill goes through to look at the performers. Even the guards left their posts to give way at the extravagant and bizarre feeling showing in front of them.

Everyone gathered in circles, making their eyes focuses onto the light piercing in the darkness of the night. Everyone marches like dolls; giving synchronous movements altogether towards the place where lively music encompasses.

Over the front is an arc showing graphic symbols written as 'Exe'ledus du Cirque' or 'The Circus of Fun' in the old language of this world.

At the entrance of the arc is a person standing upfront, wearing a black coat and top hat on its head. In the illumination of the light shows its face, a young face of a man with such white hue face.

He's like a person without any blood throughout his body, and his eyes are really deep that barely anyone would be terrified to look at. His face is too obscene, has a long chin and ragged teeth showing over as he smiles.

"Welcome to The Circus of Fun, today... I am your tour guide to show what's deep within this place."

On his voice is the frolic tone swirling all over as everyone gathered together. "... You should just worry nothing here and enjoy everything. In this place the fantasy you're thinking will be the reality."

The man continues, as he gives a playful chuckle.

The entire crowd remained silent, showing nothing but empty expression on their faces. Now the baffled feeling they've been shown was nowhere to be found.

There's nothing that made them show happiness, anxiousness, wonder or any emotion that will show they're attentive.

As the man snapped his fingers, a cane appeared out of nowhere and slips it on his hands. That's the time everyone gives amusement feeling towards what they saw.

"... Well then, everyone. We should go inside and have fun."

As he goes about face and walk towards the arc, everyone follows. They are like marching together, thumping their feet on the grassy ground.

Throughout the peculiar things happen altogether around, the crowd remained focus on forward. But what remained through odd to this moment is only children go through.

The man with coat and top hat raises the curtain in between the huge tent, the children comes one after the other. They march in through without stopping.

Each and every one of them is going inside without any hesitation. Without any idea what to happen as the adults remained standing over and watches over.

"Yes, yes, come on... welcome to the fantasy and dream everyone wishes to see. What relies here inside is the world where no one else would seek at."

On his sweet words relies the contemplated dark and enormous feeling, as the man keep smiling while gazing at the children.

"... This will be fun. Enjoy everything while it lasts... because this will never happen again in your life."

Through the night passes within, and the entire crowd of children had no left anyone behind.

From there, the man stands and bows as he removes the top hat on his head.

"... And as now, the magical appearance of these performers will leave nothing but traces of bereaved loved ones."

On the snap of his fingers, everything disappears.

The adults are standing, looking at the vast field of grassy place in the middle of the night. From the distance, around 2 kilometers away is the fortress of Jill.

From there, only their baffled feeling succumbs thoroughly.

The idea why they are there was nowhere to be found. And without any explanations further than that, they go back in the town, still wondering what are they doing outside the town in the middle of the night.