EXTRA CHAPTER:  The Night for the Princess in Rites of the Adulthood

>> As everything prepared, the entire crew inside the manor fills their stations to get rest.

The whole manor designed properly for the occasion; velvet designed curtains are lined up through. Light posts are erected all over the manor to give an elegant view around.

Long tables are aligned properly with the white cloth wrapping around. The meals are also served with elegant tabling in each. Butlers are the ones preparing the meals all over.

Chandeliers are lit up to give light to the whole surroundings. Everything is sparkling all through, and makes someone's eyes bewitched how this beautiful place is.

Meanwhile, the princess is busy changing her birthday dress at her room, with Mary attending her right now.

Inside her room is the elegance of everything; from her bed with canopy and curtains and beautiful designs featuring all over the place, as well as her wardrobe filled up with different accessories.

"You look pretty tonight, milady." Mary utters out as she look at the mirror. Yuna has the appearance of a young woman like in the portrait, as she wears the gown Paul delivered.

Her body is fitted, like she really meant to wear that dress. Her hair is tied up in bun-like feature, with braids wrapping around. On top of her head is a tiara attached over through, and necklace hanging on her neck sparkling through.

"... You think so? Uh, Mary...?" Yuna doubly asked.

"Yes, milady and I'm sure Mr. Paul will look at you." Mary answered.

At that then, Yuna looked astounded as she heard Paul's name. It's been days since he has been shown here. All the time passes over, and Yuna's feelings never changed.

She's still yearning for the young man until now.

All the meanwhile and guests are arriving expectantly in the time they have been expected to arrive. The mansion fills up with people gathering around as soft melody of music echoed around.

The orchestra plays their musical instruments as each of the guests coming through.

Yuna did look at the balcony out of her room, and over there she sees a man wearing a black coat. His hair is styled in scruffy-like way that made her eyes feel flutter over.

His face, showing maturity glows through the sparkling elegance of the whole place, and that made her feel wanting to go downstairs to greet the man.

Yuna couldn't wait for that time anymore. But then, when she stepped ahead to go down, a sudden appearance of a young girl with blonde hair wearing a cocktail emerald hue style dress goes to him. As well, a girl with a crimson hair wearing same dress with purple hue on it made her fully stopped.

"... Papa," the girl with crimson hair utters out.

"... Mr. Paul." The blonde girl utters as well as she reaches the young man. Yuna couldn't deny that the smile Paul shows as these two maidens appeared right before him are way prettier than her.

"... Milady?" a familiar voice calls her out. Yuna turns and she saw Mary standing behind. That time, Mary shows solemn expression as she walks towards Yuna after.

Yuna couldn't hide the swirled feeling over her chest. The uncertain feeling heeding up over through, as Mary taps her shoulder. "Those two are Mr. Paul's daughter and his acquaintance so you don't need to worry about."

But Yuna shows more astounding expression as she heard something odd about Paul. "... Daughter? Does Paul already have a daughter?"

Mary then shows a solemn expression as Yuna speaks it out loud. On her face gives the astounded feeling after hearing it.

"... Well that could be the case but—-"

Without letting Mary finish, Yuna dashed downstairs to go to Paul. Everyone shows astounded expression as they saw the birthday celebrant coming through the crowd over.

"... Mr. Paul?!" Yuna called out. From that, Paul turned over through and looks at Yuna. His eyes show mesmerizing sensation after looking at the young countess.

His two acquaintances look at the young girl after, as Phyra goes behind Paul. "... Papa."

Her breath is wheezing out, as Yuna reaches Paul and the others. "You... you already have a daughter?" without any restraints, Yuna delivered those words out.

"... Huh...? Ah..."

Paul utters out with deep surprise in his voice. Efnir and Phyra look at Yuna after that. "... Yes, he got a daughter, and I'm his wife—-"

"—- Please don't say anything that will cause misunderstanding." He dejectedly replied out. Efnir pouted out as she looked at the man after that.

"... Papa?" Phyra calls.

"... Ah, yeah. Uh, you see... I have some circumstantial thing through, so that's... well..."

Paul doesn't even know what to answer to Yuna right now.

"... But I see that your daughter is cute." Yuna replied. Phyra then took a glance at her after, as Paul look at the two.

"Well, yeah... you could say that." He chuckled awkwardly out. Yuna smiles after that as well and look at the two. "... I'm the next Countess of this town, Yuna de Monsignor. It's good to meet you two."

Yuna composed herself after that and offers her hand. Efnir and Phyra looked at her after and nod. "... Our pleasure to meet you, highness." Efnir replied.

"... Phyra's nice to meet you." Phyra replied.

Yuna smiles as she reaches both of their hands after. Then, looking at Paul, Yuna gives a sincere smile after. "... You got a great family here, Mr. Paul?"

She speaks it, and yes... though her heart feels the pain out of the thing she learned from the man, Yuna still shows happy expression over.

"Highness...?" Paul utters out.

"... Enjoy the banquet..." Yuna left them after.

With hanging around, Paul, even in confused manner, grabbed Yuna's hand after.

Suddenly, the girl turned to look at Paul after. "... Huh...?" she asked out.

"... Happy Birthday and congratulations; also, you look prettier tonight, highness."

Those words lurked through Yuna's ears. And from that, her eyes burst into tears. Such greeting from the man she really admired so much, even if their worlds are too far apart.

Her heart feel flutter and from that, Yuna look directly at Paul after. "Thank you and you may have a wonderful life too, Mr. Paul."

As Paul heard it, he shows a sincere smile and nod.

Slowly then, his grip loosened as Yuna walked away and passed over the crowd of people. Leaving him alone standing on the crowd, Efnir and Phyra stand beside him.

"She's prettier than I thought." Efnir utters out.

"... Yeah, she's an elegant adult, after all." Paul replied. Phyra looked at the two with her innocent gaze.

And at that night, the banquet proceeds through until everyone seemed to be satisfied.