Chapter 51:  A Caravan Hold to March Into the City of Velkia.

>> The next day. The thought that Lenir gave to me to meet the White dragon taken as a slave in the city of Velkia haunts me. Such thing as accepting the task without any prior idea makes me feels uncomfortable, or rather, being baffled out.

"Hey, young man..." a familiar face suddenly approached me. In the market area where I sell the clothes, a man around in his 40's, has a muscular body and sharp-edged shape eyes calls me out.

He is bald and wears a linen shirt and trousers. A brown vest wore on his body as well and pair of boots. Looking at me, I give him a smile as a greeting. "... Mr. Wiz." I called out.

Mr. Wiz is the merchant I well known to this area. He's a merchant and peddler who assist other merchants who are new to the field. Selling various things like apple cedars, accessories, linen and silk fabrics, as well as kitchen tools, he has the well-known man in this market area that holds varieties of things.

"... Can I ask you for help? It's just a specific task." The man asked out. He seemed a little trouble out from this moment. "As long as it's in my capability, I'll offer help." I answered.

He then smiles at me after and taps my shoulder. "Right now, I'm planning to have a caravan to the city of Velkia. Varieties of stores will open there, and I wanna participate for selling items with a lower price."

So it means there will be an upcoming bazaar on that place. It might be a good opportunity to sell the clothes Efnir made to that place as well. The hustle and bustle people around here show up, making the whole market place become lively.

"... Sure, if it's just accompanying you then." I smile confidently at him. "Really, thanks lad. To be honest, I have enough comrades to accompany me. But since you have a good quality in the merchandise that missy does, it will be good opportunity for you to sell it."

His praise is totally genuine that I almost moved into tears. When I heard this, I nodded. "I just need to inform Efnir for this." I thought out. And from that, after selling all the clothes I bought, I quickly informed Efnir to the caravan.

• • • • • •

>> 2 days passed. I arranged the stuffs to be carried out in the caravan inside the wagon. Helping Efnir, I loaded all the things I needed.

It's just so early in the morning that the vermilion sky shows up, blending on the dawn and dusk in the horizon. "Papa..." Phyra approaches me as she stands beside Efnir.

"... Hey," I called out to her and smiles. She seemed a little sad that I need to leave for 3 days. "I will come back here. Worry not."

Patting her head, I show a smile. "... Really, then Phyra will wait for papa to come back." Phyra firmly hold Efnir's arm while glaring at me. I wanna let Phyra come with me, but it's a long journey and she might get bore out.

Efnir couldn't come because she needs to manage the shop and there are orders from the counties surround the town she needed to finish up. "... That will take you at least a whole day to travel. Be sure to take care of yourself, okay?"

With worry, Efnir called out to me. "Yeah, I'll be back as soon as possible." I answered and smiles at her. When I look at her, Efnir seems like a wife seeing off her husband going to the war.

"... Lad, we need to go now." The lined up wagons readied to come over to the fortress as Mr. Wiz calls out to me. "Yeah, I'll be going now." Patting the head of Efnir and Phyra, I smile at them.

"Take care, papa." Phyra muttered.

"... Be sure to come back safe. I'll be waiting."

Efnir holds my hand. "Of course, you're too worrywart." I reply. "It's because I care about you." That word blustered out, and made me feel frantic over. I am really aware how Efnir really feels about me.