Chapter 27:  The Lady Clairvoyant and Her Apprentice in the Town of Jill.

>> Beyond the road where grassy fields and dusty soil resides is the sound of gallops of horses. With their amount of speed, the riders seemed to be in hurry. The faces of horses are showing extreme exhaustion.

Yet, through their way never speaks out the tiredness all over. Only the mission to come over to the location where their target needs at, and that's the way they need to achieve out.

On the distance is a person wearing white robe, holding the lace of the horse. Dust and gust of wind mixes through the atmosphere, but on the eyes of the person never had a falter to stop. That person, Aiah, the clairvoyant and shaman is moving along with another person wearing white mask covering the half of its face.

"Lady Aiah, our horses are reaching their capacity. We are travelling for two and a half days without resting."

The one speaks out is the girl who has a mask on her face. Eihar, Aiah's bodyguard and apprentice shaman, calls out. "I know, but we must go and tell to Ms. Lyra about the premonition I have." Aiah grunted.

Her azure hue long hair waves through the air, as the horse keep galloping. The sunset from the west shows clearly through, giving way to the daylight and night sky above.

"We must at least stay at the tavern for tonight. The town of Jill is just near here." Eihar groaned out. With her suggestion, Aiah exasperatedly exhales and follows her apprentice's suggestion.

Kingdom of Linzburk has a huge amount of lands, abundantly living with people and beastmen and demihumans. Sub countries were divided to the other races; including the village of Eternal tree for the elves and villages governing by marquees.

At the towns located near the border of the kingdom is managed by the Barons and Counts in each place. In the town of Virr, where the shaman Aiah and Eihar came is 5 days travel to the kingdom. Before anyone comes through the Kingdom of Linzburk, travelers must go to the town of Jill which is located near the kingdom.

A few moments passed and they reached the town of Jill. Dusk and nighttime entwined together as the two arrived. Before the guards asked them, Eihar shows the emblem made out of bronze indicating that they are the shamans of Linzburk.

Entering inside, the liveliness of town shown up to their eyes; lamppost are lit up to give light on the road, and night life starts in each establishments.

Pubs and taverns become livelier, as adventurers and other townsfolk started drinking booze and sing loud, vehement and rowdy songs. Peddlers, merchants and stall owners started to close their shop and leave for the day.

Few people remain in the street, mostly peddlers and townsfolk who bought some stuffs from the marketplace for dinner. Aiah and Eihar have been the center of attention to those people who see them, but they pay no heed for those bystanders as they proceed on walking.

"This town, it's just an ordinary town... don't you think, Aiah?" Eihar asked as she goes beside Aiah. "Yeah, this is just an ordinary town. No malice presence wafting around; we can stay for the night here."

With calm voice, Aiah reply.

The sound of gallop of horses echoed on the street as they look at the establishments around. Reaching the nearest one in the area, Eihar go down on the horse and goes inside. The loud music and vehement voices of everyone inside the tavern resounded.

Candles lit up, giving a spectacular view of the surroundings filling up with drunken adventurers and some old men. The scent of wine wafted around the area; seems that these people don't have shown any manners at all.

Eihar walks in between the occupied tables and chairs as the men looked at her. Their eyes show lecherous gazes, like they're hunters eyeing for their prey.

Yet, they didn't do anything at all. Instead, these men just chatted around with their comrades and continue singing out. Going to the counter, Eihar seeks the manager of the tavern. "Excuse me." she calls out.

Ringing the bell on the table, a young girl wearing linen brownish cream dress and leather vest comes in. She is around 19 years of age and has a braided design on her hair. She has a black hue hair and pair of brownish round eyes.

"Ah, welcome to the Trimm—-"

"I need one room with two beds for one night." Without letting the manager finishes, Eihar suddenly suggested. "Yes, one room with two beds. It's on the right hallway on the second floor. Here's your key."

The girl gives the key to Eihar. "How much?" she asked. "If you include breakfast, its—-"

"What I need to know is how much." Glaring to the girl, Eihar muttered. The girl astounded after, as she nods nervously. "30 bronze, missy."

Eihar gives the small bag of money to the counter and leave immediately to go to Aiah. "Aiah," she calls out after. "Eihar, the premonition I have is here."

Eihar got alarmed as she heard what Aiah said. "In this town the Daughter of the flame lives." Her voice gives assurance.

"Then this town is in peril—-"

"No, not yet." Aiah suddenly suggested out before Eihar continues. "The beast hasn't awakened yet. It would be better if we won't do something reckless."

Eihar look at Aiah, as Aiah remained calm, yet trying to take something to the surroundings. Her expression tries to cope up the presence of something. "It feels like the prediction I have won't happen if Ms. Lyra don't learn this."

That made Eihar confused of. Before, Aiah never falter to give the enormous prediction she has having in the dreams to anyone. Every good or bad things happen, she always tell it to those people who are in need to change their fate.

But now, a sudden change of plan happens and that made Eihar feel confused. "So what should we do?" Eihar asked the shaman. "We should leave here tomorrow. The dragon is living with the humans peacefully, and she doesn't even have an idea what will happen."

The thought Aiah has now is to leave the daughter of the flame as it is, without letting anyone know its existence. "The man who holds the fate of mankind is also here. Better let them." Aiah added.

Eihar don't get the logic what Aiah said. She sure Aiah was really eager to let Lyra know the prediction she had seen. But now, she seems having a doubt about it.

"If we won't tell about what you see in your dream, I'm sure a problem will arise." Eihar muttered.

"She won't give any damn for that, I'm sure." Aiah replied, as a smirk shown on her lips. Getting off the saddle in the horse, she then holds the lace. "It's better if we go have rest."

"Are you sure we won't get busted through this?" Eihar muttered. "I don't think so. Besides, this town is peaceful. I wanna wish for this place to remain peace."

Aiah then goes to the stable to place the horse. Eihar follows as well and guided the horse to the stable.

Then, the two comes in to the tavern and goes to their room to take a rest. Whilst of the people singing and having a rowdy demeanor downstairs, the two sleeps to replenish up the energy alongside with the journey they had.

For sure, Aiah needs something further for the prediction she has. It would be better to have safety measures on everything.