Chapter 08:  The Day the Business of a Certain Seamstress Skyrocket.[1/2]

>> "Whoa! What cute little miss here! She's really adorable!" a voice filled with anticipation suddenly spoke out. It's an early morning, and a week after arriving in this town.

The enthusiasm atmosphere covers over; the townspeople gathered together to see the young girl here wearing a white sundress and straw hat on top of her head.

"Papa." Ah, she called me out. That's right; it's none other than my daughter, Phyra, stands along the front of the seamstress shop. She became the mascot to introduce the wonderful works of Efnir as a seamstress to this area.

Now, all of the townsfolk here are entering inside to look at the dresses and new weaved clothes available. "It's good to see that everyone here is vehement to visit the shop Efnir established." I utter while looking at the people who gazes at Phyra.

Right now, she's just standing beside me, gripping my hand while I'm wearing a silk-made cambric shirt and pair of black trousers. Ah, I also became a model for this day, as Efnir attends her customers on their needs inside.

A wonderful morning, so it seems to be. But how does this thing happen?

• • • • • •

>> A week before:

"Now that you plan to make my business skyrocket, how do you suppose to do it?" A good question lifts up to me as we eat breakfast together.

Phyra sits beside me and eats her portion. I was the one who made breakfast for the three of us. Efnir says that she can do the housework, but I insist to help her as we are freeloading here.

I don't wanna be a burden to her, at least. "That's what I'm trying to think up right now." I answered and put a piece of bread in my mouth. Since Efnir and Phyra are both carnivores, I prepare a roasted meat; yet, it seems that Efnir also learns to eat other things other than meat.

Only Phyra is the one who eats the portion of meat that I slice into chunks for her to eat properly. "And that thing I haven't thought of anything at all." With an exasperated sigh, I answered.

"That's what I've been expecting to you to say. Since did you offer help, I did think that you have already a great plan to show it to me."

"Well, I did say... but, sorry to disappoint you." I replied crestfallen. "Worry not; at least you did make me happy a bit. Though, it's just only for the meantime."

I feel sorry for Efnir's expectation towards me. Since that night, I really plan to make something out of the silk she stocked up. They're seemed to be good in quality as I touch them.

"Papa." Phyra then turned to look at me. I look back at her, and see that her face is quite messy. Wiping her face with a table napkin, I look at the dress she wears. "You're the one who made this dress she wears, right?"

"Yeah, even that shirt you're wearing. My father taught me how to be a seamstress; he's a tailor at first, before an adventurer." Efnir replied. "Hmmm... It's sure that your designs are good enough, what about the price for these?"

Efnir stares at me for the meantime after. "Uh, price you say?" murmuring those words, her gaze avoided mine after. "Papa. Price." Phyra muttered out. "Yeah, seems that our clothes are pricy." I muttered.

"No, it's just about 10 *gold coins, actually."

[A/N: 1 Gold coin = 1,000.00 x 10 = 10,000.00 pesos]

[A/N: The currency of this world is based on the minerals and gemstones (wherein minerals has a higher value than gemstones itself.) 1 Gold = 1,000.00 pesos, 1 Silver = 500.00 pesos, 1 Bronze = 250.00, 1 Nickel = 100.00/ other currencies described into using gemstones: 1 ruby gemstone = 50.00 pesos/ 1 sapphire = 20.00 pesos/ 1 diamond = 10.00 pesos.]