EXTRA CHAPTER:  A Moment to A Maiden Who Haven't Fall in Love Yet.

>> A certain woman bloom the beauty after years passed. A certain woman who is the ideal of every man who sees her charm; along the wavy golden hue hair sparkling under the sun, and skin that fills with smoothness.

A fair looks, like an angel itself; and busty chest enough to touch upon by hands. Slender shaped waist and body, waistline that can bear child enough inside the womb itself. As every man looks at this person, they just couldn't help but to stare for awhile.

This maiden who they are fantasizing through, is Efnir.

Efnir is a Wyvern dragon, concealing to the human form to blend in the lives of mortals. As she was born, the one who raised him was the well-known Dragon Slayer and dwarf named Ellison Weller. Adopted since when she's inside the egg, Ellison knew the consequences wait when someone learned the true nature of his adopted daughter.

Hence, the fate became gentle to them and they live peacefully to the town of Jill as a single father and daughter. Ellison had enough money to establish business in town. To sustain Efnir's needs, he decided to be a tailor.

Establishing business is what dwarves are good. Since Ellison has good hands in crafting, he decided to be a tailor. He first asked some townspeople to make clothes by him.

Giving those samples of his work, Ellison made sure that those people will take his offer. As they saw his magnificent work, the townspeople decide to give a try for his tailor business.

Purchasing some tools to be use and make it as merchandise is what Ellison did after. He cultivates silkworms together with Efnir. The young girl before helps her father takes care of the silkworms to provide good quality of silk to sell.

And from the patrons who goes over the mini shop he built, they keep purchasing the clothes business he made. Ordering casual ones, to the formal dresses made Ellison's effort go an extra mile.

Dwarves are really dedicated to the field of their work; they do the work diligently. The young Efnir saw what kind of person Ellison is, and that made her think that she wanted to be just like him.

Seasons and years passed, Efnir became mature. Mature enough to seek a boy to court out, or hang out as well. But for Efnir, those thoughts are just another thing to think of.

Doing household chores and errands is what she always does. Often times, she watches Ellison doing his work in sewing clothes, for when Ellison passes, she will continue the legacy of him.

Efnir is a quiet person. She never had any contact with other men aside from her father. Thinking awhile back, when she's still a kid, Efnir always hanging out more with girls than boys; making her reassure that it's way better than any other.

Only her father was the one allow cuddling and touching him. She really attaches a lot to his father, that Efnir sometimes lost into thought and wanna go pamper by him.

An ordinary morning, Efnir holds a basket and goes to the market area located at the center of the town. Ever since she was a kid, Efnir likes going here together with Ellison. Seeing different stalls and merchandises from peddlers and merchants makes her feelings overwhelmed.

The entire people around here are well-known for her demeanor, for she likes around the place and ask Ellison to buy everything she spotted. Even so, Ellison still has the appearance and authority of a father figure so he keep Efnir's spoiled attitude to its limits.

Now that she's all grown up, having that thought made her feel a little embarrassed now. Walking on the street fill with different people, Efnir starts looking at the different stalls to look for the things she needs up.