EXTRA CHAPTER:  The Princess's Selfishness Request to Her Dear Servant.

>> In the Manor of de Monsignor Household, everyone is too busy to prepare for the coming up Birthday Banquet for the princess. The day has come that she will turn 15 years old.

However, from the busiest parts of the manor locates someone who has never been having an excitement expression on her face. Ah, that's right... it's the princess and future Countess of the town, Yuna.

She is sitting at the chair inside the mausoleum in the open wide garden of Edelweiss flowers around the manor.

Contemplating on what happened last time, she couldn't even forget Paul until now. Even if she had been rejected by the man itself, Yuna couldn't find any way to forget him.

"Highness...?" a familiar voice suddenly heard up through behind.

Turning her head, Yuna saw Mary standing behind after. "Mary...?" she calls out.

"... Yes, highness. You're having an alone time without me knowing."

Mary speaks, still with the politeness yet abrupt on her voice. She looked at Yuna who shows a sullen expression on her face right now.

"I just wanna be alone for the meantime. You know, thinking about lots of things." Yuna utters in a melancholy manner.

Mary just got quiet after that, and looks at Yuna after. "Forgetting him won't be easy to do, but you must do it. You're the future countess of this town and the next ruler. If that feeling you have won't be able to eradicate out, it will be a hurdle in your plans."

Yuna shows a faint sad smile at Mary after hearing it.

She did know it at the first place. Yuna needs to reciprocate these feelings or else, she won't be good enough to make everything right as the next countess.

"... Yet, I think it would be good enough for you to hold onto that." A sudden thought rushed to Mary that made Yuna feel surprised. "The feeling of being in love with someone isn't just too easy to forget. It might cause you a hard time in the future, but it also serves as a good thing to you when everything goes right."

Mary smiles at Yuna after that.

Even though Mary hasn't been fallen in love before, she has been saying these things because of some encounters she'd been with others. It's a little skeptic to say those words for she hasn't been experience anything. But right now, the one thing she wanna reassures are the feelings Yuna holding up right now.

"... Mary," Yuna called out.

"... What is it...?" Mary replied.

Looking at Mary, Yuna shows a solemn expression after. "If one day, you may find a person who you deeply in love with, will you leave this manor?"

A sudden question rises through the little princess. Yet, as she heard those words, Mary couldn't give any proper word to say out loud. What she has right now is the silence.

That thing hasn't been catch up through her. And by that, Mary couldn't give a proper answer. "... Highness." She mutters out.

"Huh...?" Yuna asked.

"... If that happens, then I must do my job properly to make you an elegant lady. I wanna leave your side, if ever... that you are also happy on your own."

That's the only thought Mary speaks to Yuna. That's right, it's because she's the personal aide of the princess to that's why Mary couldn't just leave this place.

"... I see. Then, if everything goes well to me in the future, I wanna have you find your happiness. Is that all right?"

Mary got astounded as what her master desires at. All this time she'd been attending Yuna's needs and properly watching over her. But now, her master has been showing independence.

The true essence of a young lady that will make everyone be proud of. And from that, Mary nods and shows a smile on her lips.

Her feelings filled up with warm feelings wrapping over.

"I will highness. I will find my own happiness..."

Through those words, Mary embraces Yuna after. "... I really am glad you are my master."

Yuna got astounded as what Mary did. But she embraces her as well after that.

"And I'm lucky because you are my servant, Mary. Thank you..."