Chapter 25:  The Princess's True Feelings for the Man Who Saves Her Life.

>> A week after:

"Young lady," Mary knocks on the door as she stands over. Visiting the room of her master, princess Yona is secluded after capturing in the town of Jill wandering off.

"Leave me alone, I don't wanna see anyone right now!" screaming out loud is the young miss, Yuna... sitting on the bed wrapping herself around with blanket. On her room is a king sized bed, wrapping up with the design of roof and four scaffolding on the notches located in each side.

On the huge window illuminates the sunlight beaming through, giving such vibrant hue around the surroundings. "But milady, this is your 15th birthday. You should prepare for the banquet later." Mary calls out.

"I don't care about my birthday, or the party! Or anyone else! I just wanna hurl here and rot!" Yuna is a stubborn kid. She likes everything goes what she commands as it is.

But when everything turns against her will, the princess shows bothered attitude and hurls herself out to everyone.

Heaving a sigh, Mary scratches her head. She's been dealing with this brat since 10 years old. She's a young servant of this girl, and now she's all grown up and all, this brat never changes.

"Delegates from other kingdoms and counties are coming to meet you. And also," heaving a sigh, Mary gulped hard. She just thinking of telling a lie to let the princess prepare for the banquet, let alone, stop the princess to murk down.

"The gentleman who you meet and propose with will come here as well." Ah, beautiful lie. That's how it is. That then, the doorknob opens up and shows the girl hurling inside still wearing the translucent night gown.

Her hair, the wavy chest nut hair turns scruffy all over shown. But the sparkles on her eyes, glimmering like a diamond shown thoroughly. "REALLY?! DID YOU INVITE HIM!?"

On her voice couldn't hide the overwhelming excitement all over. Ah, that's right... it's because Mary have known where the man lives in town and was making casual and formal dresses around to sell on townspeople of Jill.

"Yeah, actually... he's a tailor and peddler in the town of Jill. He will be the one who will deliver your clothes—-"

"Fix me right away! If he comes here, I must present that I'm beautiful to his eyes!" such vehement demeanor shown to the young lady. Ah, Mary's lie gets bigger through. She didn't expect that the thing makes the princess happy is made up excuse.

"If this means for the princess not to be sad, I think this isn't bad at all."

Whispering those thoughts, she then goes inside the princess's room and do the grooming quietly after.

• • • • • •

>> A week later as well:

"The formal dress of the princess of de Monsignor Household is ready." Efnir mutters at me as the wooden box she carries out and gives at me. Getting it, I put it on the wagon.

"Sure thing, the girl you saved before was a princess and the future countess of this town." She added. "Ah, yeah... I never expect that kind of happening, though." I replied.

"Seriously, fate never brings you neither good nor bad things. But I'm glad to make a formal dress a princess would be like."

With a satisfaction to Efnir's thoughts, she smiles at me. "Yeah, I hope she will gonna like it, though." I utter. "I know she will." Efnir added.

That then, I ride on the wagon and hold the lace of horse. "I might come back later afternoon or evening." I said. "Yeah, see you later... Mr. Paul. Take care."