EXTRA CHAPTER:  Glacia's Admiration towards Her Savior.

>> It's because he came, that I find salvation.

It's because of him that I am alive and well. It's because of him that I have these feelings. And it's all about him, that I wanna look forward to see another day.

"... Glacia," calling up to me, I go by his side and escorting him attends the customers in the market. Now that I owe something to him, this is the repayment for everything.

I wanna make use of him. "Oh, you have a new child?" a customer speaks out as she looks at the merchandise. Looking at him, Paul did a simple smile and chuckle.

"... Yeah, yeah." He answered reluctantly. From another people's eyes, I see as a child, but I'm not really a child anymore. At my current age, my body can bear an egg.

Yet, from the side of human, apparently I'm just a mere child. "... You and Efnir sure are aggressive huh?" the customer chuckled out.

"... No, not at all." He answered. Through the way how he answered the thoughts are full of reluctance.

Paul is the one I really admire. Out of the males I encountered before, he is the one I feel attracted with. With him around I feel assure.

His fragrance let me feel the essence of being in peace, and staying by his side reassures me that I am safe. As the customer pays for the cloth she bought, Paul heaves a sigh.

"... Dad," I call out. "What?" he asked. "You seemed a little trouble out there."

With deep concern, I look at him. Under the sunny sky, we sit at the stool prepare beside the shade at the next stall. "Well, having you accompany here with me made them think that I am married to Efnir..."

Paul brushes off the thought with a soft chuckle. When he smiles, the sunshine becomes even more beautiful. His voice makes me relax even more.

"I see. Having Efnir with you is a little trouble, huh?"

"... Not at all, I don't think Efnir is a trouble at all." He answered. "... She's a special person to me, just like you and Phyra."

That thought made me feel flatter. Paul thinks of me as a special one for him alone. Such feeling he has made me feel at ease completely. If ever, I don't wanna leave here and stay with him.

Yet, my family needs me. From time to time I think of them deeply. For the reason that those orc bastards needed our ability to take the human civilization and rule them over, if that happens, I won't bear to see Paul.

For me, Paul is someone I wanna be with. He might be seeing me as a child but, I am not anymore. How I wish Paul sees me as another member of opposite sex.

For that, we could be together. I wanna pamper and touch him. I wanna do what a lover does. And for that, my greatest happiness is by staying in his side.

Although, I can sense to him that he's quite admiring Efnir, a little hope still flicks to me.

Right now, what I wanna have is his attention. Paul is special to me. I admit to him how much I really like him before, but he just keeps accepting it as an admiration of a young girl.

In this situation, having him right here by my side is the happiest thing. "What are you grinning about?" hearing that thought coming from him, I got alerted out.

"... Huh...? No, I'm not grinning!" I utter out, looking straight in his eyes after. Paul show dubious expression after while glaring at me. "Ah, okay... I was thinking how happy I am to have you here!"

Can't deny the thing when he's glaring straight at me! Jeez!

Paul's eyebrows furrowed. "... Just having you here makes me happy, alright? I am happy because you're here by my side."

That then, Paul chuckle after hearing what I've said; he thought that might be a funny thing.

Why are you laughing?! "... You really are amusing, Glacia. Such a splendid and straightforward girl you are... I'm out of words to say about you."

In between his chuckle, Paul utters those words. This guy, I dunno what am gonna say to him. Yet, even if he's quite awful and a bit meanie, my feelings won't ever wave out.

I really am... glad meet him.