Chapter 15:  A Day That Phyra Enlist in School at the Village of Polly.

>> 3 months passed quickly.

I managed to get used in life here in this world. For instance, I recreate a new life from scratch; adjusting totally from the time where no electricity to use and internet to lean on for entertainment.

This world is totally a place where modern civilization hasn't hold up yet. Everything is simple and quiet. No one causes trouble for the meantime, but time to time, I thought of my life before coming here.

"You're spacing a lot, Mr. Paul..." a sudden familiar voice cracked through me, as Efnir speaks out. Looking at her, I noticed the new hairstyle she does. A braided design on the side of her hair, huh. "Ah, no... And your hairstyle looks cute. It suits on you."

A nonchalant comment I give out, and Efnir's face blushes up. "Heh? AH, thank you..." she utters bashfully at me. Speaking of living here, I also learn the reading and writing letters of this world.

Since I'm the one Phyra look upon as her father, I must learn how to read and write for her to guide. But Efnir taught her about basics in reading and writing. Phyra's been under her supervision, and looking at the two seems like mother and daughter.

That then I realized, Efnir might pass to be a mother-like figure to her.

"Papa!" Phyra came to me, holding a papyrus. Seems that paper haven't been cultivated here that much, so papyrus is the available thing to write on.

"Oh, you did write your name properly?" getting the papyrus on her hand, I look at the piece of work she did. "Whoa... not bad, not bad." I smile and pat her head after. "That's because Phyra wants to attend school!"

Also, for the past months, Phyra learns how to speak properly. Though, the pronoun she must used still haven't used yet. But I think she will learn it soon enough. "Might be a good idea, Phyra's at the age where she can explore somewhere other than this town." Efnir stated as her hands cross together.

"School, huh? But how is it far from here?" I asked.

"If by walk, Phyra will reach the village of Polly by 30 to 45 minutes. It's a village next to the town." Efnir replied to me. "Hmmmm... I see. Then, it would be good if I fetch her fro and there, right?" I suggested.

"Eh? But Phyra wants to go to school with Freedert! Phyra is all grown up now, Phyra can do it, papa!" pouting at me, Phyra snarl out. Looking at her, I feel delight. But then, I realized that everything will just turn like in the dream I had last time.

"Let her be, Mr. Paul. We dragons don't stay the way we are in our parents' side. We grow and learn to be independent. I'm sure Phyra feels that as well."

Seems that Efnir seeks that I'm doting Phyra too much, huh?

"Well, if you say so. I am aware that Phyra isn't just a child anymore." I muttered and look at Phyra. "Besides, Phyra wants to see the other places. Together with papa and elder sister, let's go somewhere."

Her enthusiasm shows out. Ah, this is my daughter right now... a fully grown young lady. But then, still I think it would be too early for her to leave my side. Even if she helps cooking and cleaning the shop, and helps me to sell the clothes.

"Papa." Phyra calls me out again. "Huh? What is it?" I asked and look at her. "Phyra... Phyra seems that papa always thinking deep. What's with papa's mind right now?" tilting her head, Phyra suddenly blurted out.

"I was thinking if you can say my name properly." I utter and look directly into her eyes. "But Phyra did say papa. Papa is papa."

"No, my name is Paul. Say it." I commanded. Phyra's eyebrows fuzzed together after. "Papa. Papa is papa. Papa. Papa. Papa." She chirped, repeating the same endearment she speaks before. "Won't you introduce me to everyone with that name?" I speak with a troubled expression.