Chapter 00:  The Alignment of Fate between the Dragons and Dragon Slayers.

>> Once there was a goddess, her name is Lenir. Lenir is the goddess of everything. Such elegance and beauty she has can't even compare to anyone. From the nothingness she was born; on the darkness filled over Lenir was standing over, looking at the sadness of the whole surroundings. That made her think of something, she created the world where humans and other species cohabitates together.

Through the creation, from the nothingness comes across the dusts containing different elements from nowhere else to find. Everything is darkness filling over, until light comes across.

Another thing happened as well, as light filled the whole universe; the next is the appearances of stars. It scattered all over, like seeds thrown onto the fertile soil. It sparkles like gem, illuminating the whole place.

The next thing she did is the oblate-spheroid shaped thing coming from the dusts where nowhere else to find. It formed onto the shape of her hands, letting the desired thing creates onto.

From that shape she named it 'LAURASIA' that is in meaning: 'The nation of every living things.' It honed perfectly, according to her desire.

The creation continuous: land forms, bodies of waters appeared altogether, as well as every species she can ever think of. Everyone has their own abilities to have.

Beastmen are creatures who have an appearance of an animal but a body shape of human. Orcs are creatures who have an ugly faces, but for her, they are all beautiful. Elves who have long lifespan, that divided into two categories: Dark and green eyes elves. They have the capacity enough to chant magic and create potions.

Demi-humans are human-like creatures who have the appearance of human but have a tail and ear of beastmen. They are more fine looking than beastmen and lives in a community of humans.

Humans as well, divided into clans, ethnic groups, nations, Kingdoms, towns, villages, has the appearance of a human like thing. They possess nothing but the ability to think much well than others. But as the progress of civilization and the blessing of Lenir, they can also provide knowledge using magic.

Enchantress, Mage, sorcerers and spell casters are the classes of magic users. They provide education onto those who has the potential, and want to learn magic and spells.

Fairies are the next, for they are the ones guarding the forests and mountains to protect the wild creatures from harm. From fire, water, wind, nature, earth and forests fairies, Lenir gave them their own way of power to protect and defend.

Demons are races that Lenir created to live harmoniously with everyone in the world she made. Through their rough appearances, some might think that they're bad. But demons only wanted peace like anyone else. Lenir also wish to have a wonderful world as she watches the creatures she did.

Dwarves are the creatures Lenir created next. Having the skill to create unbreakable things through their masonry ability, they also honed through crafting and blacksmiths.

Like elves, Dwarves has also the possession to live longer. They can live in millennium. They are hard working and resembles in human features, yet their height is quite distant through the mortals.

And last, the monstrous creatures Lenir created. The monsters soaring on top of the broad sky and horizon; with their humungous body structure, they can crush everyone and everything.

The creature that can breathe fire through their mouths, showing extreme intimidation on their slit shaped eyes and fear onto their presence, the one that gives enormous feeling onto the other living things who lives: the Dragons.

As the creatures have been settled, Lenir watches over the living things she created out. From the start, to the thousands and millions of years passed through the rotation of the world she created.