Chapter 44:  Phyra's Anxiousness towards Her Friends' Situation . . .

>> An unfamiliar grassy field the Circus performers stay for their night and made a camp. At the tent where the merchandises locate, Phyra and her friends, alongside with other children stayed.

The faint light of bonfire sees of from the distance, as she sits quietly. Freedert and Kielle showed extreme despair and depression to their situation, as per Kael and Leonor remained quiet.

Their eyes just gaze from the faraway where no one locates at. With their thoughts slowly vanishing away, and anyone from their parents would never remember where they are taunts their minds.

"I wanna go home..." Kielle muttered, hugging her knees. Each of them has their own cages, so Phyra couldn't do anything to comfort any of her friends.

Their anguish feelings towards longing to go back show through, and Phyra couldn't do anything to that at all.

"... Papa, where is papa...? Phyra can't bear this loneliness, Phyra wanna come back home... papa, papa..."

As she murmurs that, Leonor looked at her. "... Hey, Phyra...?" at that time, Phyra took a glance at him after. At his eyes, he tries to give more hope than show despair through their situation.

Yet, in his mind taunts the reality that no one will help. "Papa will come. Papa will come to save Phyra and the others, Phyra feels it."

Encouragement words and positive attitude Phyra shows up. This is the only thing she can do to this situation. Even she wanted to cry out loud. But remembering what Paul said, even if it's just too vague for her to understand, Phyra still holds onto it.

She believes onto those words, the words her father-figure have said. "... Stay strong, stay strong, Leonor, Kielle, Kael, Freedert. Phyra will do the same thing."

On her eyes glows the passion and courage to stay composed. The other kids who are inside the tent took a glance at her as well. "There's still hope. This is not the end yet; papa will come and save Phyra and everyone else. Phyra believes, strongly believes to papa."

Through her heart relies the little flick of hope to this abandoned situation; Freedert and the others looked at her as their eyes filled with tears. "Yeah, we believe that Mr. Paul will come to us." Kielle added.

"... Everyone," as Phyra heard it, tears fills her eyes. She couldn't imagine that everyone around here will be move onto her encouragement. A strong feeling lurked through her, an unknown feeling she haven't been felt before.

But then, "Ohoh, seems that these merchandises have been going along, huh?" a man with four limbs entered inside. He has a muscular body, and a grotesque face filled with varicose veins showing on his bald head. His eyes, showing the eyeballs out of the socket like gouging out looked around. On his waist is a loincloth wrapping around.

"But the unhanded merchandise that was been caught last time must be given a seal." Hearing that out, Phyra and the others got alarmed.

"What do you mean? We're getting seal?" Kielle cried out. On her voice show anxiousness, and deep inside her didn't lurked the question why bother to ask something.

It's just the thing she wanna know of. "Ah, the young boyish girl here will be the good example." The man then goes in the location of Kielle and gets her cage. "Hey! Where do you bring her!? Hey! Let her go!" Leonor shouted out loud.

"... Please let Kielle go!" Freedert cried out. "Kielle!" Kael reached to her in the cage, between the steel bars where he is. "Please help me! Help!"

Phyra stands there as she sees Kielle brought up and goes out of the tent. On the plain view outside is the man with top hat and black coat standing near the bonfire.