EXTRA CHAPTER:  The Feelings of an Adolescent Boy In His Yearning Girl.

>> It wasn't just an ordinary admiration.

From that certain day the boy meets the girl with crimson hue hair dazzling along the sun, his eyes caught through. A sudden pluck of uncertain feeling wrapped inside him.

An anticipation to see the girl with the beauty that anyone can't be paired off makes his feelings swirl around. On that day, Leonor Fristof felt that certain feeling.

Leonor is the son of the one of the imperial guard named Henri Fristof, working in the palace of Linzburk. Youngest among the three siblings, he has been holding a dream to be an imperial guard like his dad.

His siblings are all girls. From the family where all girls left when his father needs to work, Leonor keeps acting tough all the time. He does have shown some inferiority complex towards his elder sisters because they like to tease him.

Yet, Leonor wanted to be tough like his father. Being an imperial guard is something he can be proud of.

That's what he always wanna thought out. Born and raised in this town, he got befriended with Kielle, Freedert and Kael. Those kids are among his childhood friends and near neighborhoods.

But one person seemed to be close to him more than anyone is Freedert. She's a year older than him, but never shows any hostile behavior. These two are close to each other that they like to play.

Kielle and Kael are neighbors as well living 2 blocks away from Leonor's house. One thing distinguish from them is their appearances. Mostly, Kielle and Leonor shows only the human appearance, whilst Kael and Freedert had the beastmen bloodline to their veins.

Despite of their differences in looks, these 4 friends never give any discrimination. They become close and share each struggles together. They also come to school to school and have been classmates.

Seems that their fate binds them together and acts like a family. For Leonor, these people are his precious things that needed to protect.

But one day...

While they're playing in the plaza around the town, a sudden young adult man appeared with his child. That made Leonor stopped from chasing his playmates and looked at the child.

From that, he does feel something uncertain wrapped over his. Leonor couldn't identify truthfully what does this feeling all about. Why does he felt something like this?

But then, Freedert comes over the time she noticed Leonor looking at the girl standing while looking at them. "... Wanna play along?" she offered out.

From that question, the girl nods and shows a faint, yet sweet smile on her lips. In a certain thought, Leonor's feelings wavered out. Such wonderful smile he saw and made his eyes mesmerize through that girl.

"... What could it be?" asking himself about that, no certain answer gives off. It remains unanswered.

And from that time, he become aware of the girl named Phyra. From time to time, when they're going to school together, he likes to take a sneaky glance at her. In the radiant sun, Phyra glimmers like a gem. Her hair, the crimson hue hair and faint scale showing up gives him the thought that he wanna touch it.

His eyes couldn't avert off; such pinnacle beauty Phyra shows up makes his heart thumps fast. "You're sneaking a glance at Phyra as well today."

Behind him is Freedert showing a malicious smile. Leonor then glances at her and shows a flustered expression. With that look, Freedert chuckled out from what Leonor shows up.

"... You are easy to read, Leonor. Why don't you say you like Phyra?"

"What are you saying!? Phyra is... she's acting like a child. She's still too childish for me."

Leonor defy out. He wants to defy the feelings blooming through. From this, anyone won't show any suspicion about him. He wanted to be friends with Phyra but can't hide the fact that he's wanting have a deep relationship with the girl.

He's 13 years old already. In the custom of this era, around 15 to 18, as long as there's consent of parents, anyone can get marry. For this time, Leonor wanted to understand everything.

Yet, from that time he can't just push everything out. Even if he's quite old enough to understand everything, his heart dictates the opposite.

"... I've been carrying out these feelings for her, but I dunno how I should express this."

That particular thought bugged him. Leonor thought that this is not yet the nice time to make everything complicated. At least, he wanna make everything settles out.

For the greater good, he wanna make sure that these feelings he has is genuine to hold. "... When I turn 16 and these feelings of mine won't change, I will tell her how I really feel."

That certain thought lured him, and Leonor shows an expression that won't ever suffice anyone's thoughts. Yes, from this, he needed to rely on his own thoughts.

It might not be like the admiration he has been thought out. But, he wanna treasure these feelings until that certain feeling of his become something genuine.

Leonor wanna achieve something to show off to Paul, and to make Phyra happy in the future.