Chapter 45:  The Sole Daughter of the Flame's Rage .

>> "... This can't be..." Jack's wide smile turned into grimace. He can't believe this presence shows within a young girl. That then, he suddenly felt the scorching heat behind and seeing from over the fire lit up is a brewing storm, a true storm of fire; more like a tempest.

"... I will KILL YOU!" Phyra's rage shown up, her appearance shows the true essence of the beast. Her scales, glimmering onto the dark area of the tent gives a stunned feeling.

Then, flick of flame flashed through the surroundings as she shouted out like a raging beast.

Sea of flames then appeared and flooded all over the whole area, making the tent burned down to ashes.

It fills out; everything becomes pile of ashes lifting all over the whole area. Phyra's extreme rage becomes chaotic to the point where no one can see the true essence of everything.

Yet, what Freedert, Kael and Leonor are the sorrow flowing onto their bodies. The hot flame binding their bodies right now is the rage and hatred of their friend rampaging out of despair.

Their bodies didn't burn; they didn't feel the scorching heat aside from the surroundings. This is the sole feeling of Phyra for Kielle. The sole feeling she can't just take off by crying.

Their eyes look at Phyra who is now bathing with scorching fire, glowing through the scales all over her body.

"... Phyra..." Freedert calls out, murmuring her voice in a deep concern. Kael and Leonor only look at her with stunned looks on their faces; the friend they knew, the crimson dragon who always smile and showing positive attitude turns into something that mankind never falter to scare off: the Dragon.

Phyra's hair is now glowing with blaze, as fickle of fire coats all over. It simmers the crimson color, glowing like the fire of hell itself.

Her cage got broken into pieces. Shackles and collar on her neck still attached, but that didn't make her concern to focus onto Jack. The extreme loath wrapped her inside around, the senses she has totally filled with darkness. As she stands over the sea of flames rushing over, and as the tempest of flames rises up in the air, Phyra screams out loud.

Her roar, like a raging thunder rumbles through the tranquil area. Claws on her hands and feet shows up, and ragged teeth of the true beast appear all over her mouth.

Jack then contemplates. "... She's the real deal; the crimson dragon. The sole daughter of the flame..."

In his mind is the thought of facing the real dragon that will give him the ultimate fortune. "You are the tempest that will bring the mankind to extinction! I'm the one who you seek; the one who will give you the freedom to burn everything into ashes."

Jack shows up a hideous smile once more. His ragged teeth shown all over and that makes Phyra's feeling mush even more. Seeing that face of his boils her blood deeply into rage.

Then, her big and wide wings show as it coats into the fire itself.

"KILL YOU, KILL YOU... I WILL KILL YOU!" that scream died out the silence on the surroundings. Phyra transforms into the being where everyone is afraid of. Wrapping into the tempest of flames, her small body turns gigantic, around 40 meters in height. The silky hair she has turn to crown of horns plucking out of her head.

The long snout showed through, livening with the smoke coming out from its nostrils. And its eyes, the beautiful eyes she has turns into monstrous gaze, a true form of her shown into the despair situation.

Big talons, enough to crush someone's body filled onto the hard ground. Tail that's supposed to be suited onto her becomes longer and whips out everything to nothingness.