Chapter 50.05:  A Sudden Summoning Lurked In to Take Another Responsibility

>> Dusk arrived, as I came back from selling the clothes Efnir made at the market. The vermilion sky shows up in the evening sky, dividing the twilight over the evening.

"Papa, welcome back!" Phyra comes to me after as she heard the wagon I'm pulling. Her usual smile shows up while running towards me. "I'm back, Phyra..." smiling at her as well, I got off from the cart and goes to her.

Phyra still clings to me like always, as Efnir follows her. "Welcome back, Mr. Paul." She greeted me out. "Yeah, I'm back."

The usual day happens and ends like any other days. Entering the shop, I smell the food Efnir cooked. "You seemed exhausted, why don't you take a bath first? I will prepare the dinner soon."

Her offer seemed like we're already married. Not that I wanna doubt about it but it's too unusual. "... Yeah, by the way..." before I go to the bathroom, I give her the money I earned today.

"You always manage to sell off the clothes I made." Efnir utters with a smile. "Merchants and peddlers get bulk orders on those from time to time, ceasing the quantity." I answered and go to the open area bath.

Ever since I have been got here, I was really astounded out. But now, it's like an ordinary view for me. Taking my clothes off, I entered the bath to take a soak. The cool water lurked over my body.

I started washing off to remove the dust and relax for about 10 minutes to relieve the exhaustion. The evening sky fills out and sea of stars shown through. The impeccable view of the surroundings filled and this makes me feel snug.

Right after I took a bath, I get the change of clothes readied and wear it. Going to the dining area, the place becomes empty. It's odd; where did Phyra and Efnir go?

"... Efnir? Phyra?" I called out. Only the lamp and candles lit all over the place to give light are shown. The table is empty as well, and the smell of cooking food was nowhere to be found.

There is an eerie silence giving off to this place, and from that, the bracelet I'm wearing starting to glow. With the blinding light it gives, I suddenly succumb through.

Out the very moment, as everything turns to light, the sudden gentle wind blew upon towards me. Opening my eyes, the whole area show blissful feeling as the blue sky show with cirrus clouds scattered around.

On my feet is a grassy field, vast around in the wide scenery meeting the horizon in the faraway place.

With such astonishment, I looked around. This is such a beautiful place... a place I can't imagine to go at; a place where perfection isn't good enough to describe.

As I walk on the grassy field, an open type mausoleum appeared and erected on the middle of nowhere. That time I noticed it, and the woman standing over there looking at me with benevolent expression on her face.

The woman I once meet, and show a smile as she beckons to let me in the mausoleum. Out of reluctance, I go without asking any question after. That's right, the woman I saw right now is the perpetrator why I am here, the goddess Lenir.

"... Welcome to the Eden garden, lad..." as I reach to the mausoleum, she greeted me with a wide smile on her lips. Lenir, the goddess of this world and the one who let me come here appeared once more.

"Why did you bring me here? It's not like I'm dead or something?"

My voice squeaked out with curiosity, as for finding the reason why did she call me? "... It's an intentional summoning, Paul." Lenir answered as she offers me to sit on the chair.

Looking at her with perplexed expression, I reluctantly followed as she sits on the chair as well. "... How are you doin'?" as the moment I sit, the question lurked towards me after. "Do I need to answer that question?"