Chapter 45.05:  A Certain Feeling of A Father for the Parental Love . . .

>> What a love only could do?

In each individual, we feel this emotion. A certain emotion that makes us feels that we are wanted. In this world filled with unfairness, love is something we couldn't just give up.

A child was born to this world due to the reason that his/ her parents love each other. And to bear the fruit of their feelings for each other, in a sacred way, filling up the way that connects to them together; that child is the happiness for them.

What a love only could do?

Each one has its reason why they love. For the reason they wanna love by the person they yearn of. Others gives nothing in return, just enough to feel that the thing they love is as it is.

A powerful feeling that can't break by anyone, and that's how I feel that Phyra is gone; she's a precious thing to me and can't replace by anyone else.

Deep bond binding us together as a father and daughter, though different blood runs from us; the fate brings us to be together and I really love her so much.

And now, what a love only can do?

A love of a father to see his daughter, healthy and strong... to see the radiant smile of her fills with life. A smile that can't be more valuable than anything; a smile I can see and understand.

"... I can feel her, we're closer!" Fyrnyr called up as we keep soaring high to the sky. It's in my instincts that we're closer where Phyra is. A parent's feelings couldn't be just estimate out. I can surely do the right thing. I wanna do the right thing and take her back.

"Fyrnyr...?" I called out. Efnir flew beside her after that, as Fyrnyr's eyes looked at me. "... What?" she asked.

"... I—-" starting out, the words I wanna say suddenly depleted. I wanna say something through this matter but there's no way I can say it. The thing about Phyra, and if she can stay upon me, after all that does happen... I feel like there's no way I can stay the way we are.

"... —- For Phyra, was it? If it's for the matter that you can't protect her, don't feel fret about it. I am glad you're the one who found her." Fyrnyr's voice composed to me as she said it.

"... Things happen the way how it should be, it can't be helped, Mr. Paul." Efnir added. Their feelings are something and it touched me deeply. For me, a [reluctant] father of the crimson dragon who found and raise her as my daughter, I can't imagine that their feelings are understandable.

"Efnir, Fyrnyr..." tears flow to my eyes. "You're the one she wanted to be with. She's really fond of you."

Yeah, deep further from the way how everything happens, that's the way how Phyra wanted out. That then, from the distant we saw the light. A light beaming from the whole place, brimming with such beauty as my eyes captures it.

It swirls through, from the deepest dark, flakes of pieces ramming over within. "... What the...?" at my amazement, Fyrnyr got further the light.

"... The flame, it awakens. The flame is Phyra... the daughter of the flame, my dear child..." grasping on her breath, Fyrnyr utters those words out.

Such beautiful thing, swirling around likes a tempest; a tempest of flames must be the name I gave to her: Phyra. With that view, we go nearer that place.

Below us is the sea of flames scattering around, and the faint scents of burnt flesh mixes through the air as fickle of flames arise. And from there, we saw Phyra in her dragon form fighting two foes.

Into the far I see clearly that Phyra has weakened up through the part where two opponents strangling her. The black dragon and another one, a big bat beast gasping their wings together as they fought, though they're more quite small size than the actual crimson dragon itself.