Chapter 31:  The Mother Crimson Dragon Visits the Town of Jill

>> "—-Can you handle that, Ms. Fyrnyr?" from the distant, Isaac calls out while holding a wooden long staff. At the far field is a woman wearing a linen dress and long skirt. Her hair is quite alluring due to the color mixing with the dusk sky.

Her hair dances along the orange hue sky, filling within the eyes of the young man. He thought that Fyrnyr makes more beautiful when she smiles. Unlike before, Isaac sees her as a woman with depressed aura, but a lot of things happen.

She's now giving alive vibrant, making everything around her more colorful.

"Yeah, I can handle this." Fyrnyr answered gleefully while looking after the flocks of sheep walking together. On her side is a dog to stay alert from any wolves attack as it runs back and forth.

Isaac smiles as he looks at the scenery where the woman and flocks are staying together. Reaching Isaac after, Fyrnyr smiles and walks beside him. "Taking care of sheep is very amusing. Though, it's quite hard to learn."

"Yeah, being a shepherd is tough." Isaac replied. "But you did everything to learn it." he added.

Walking along the way back home, Isaac feels the thought of having a mother. Fyrnyr shows motherly feeling from time to time with him. Since she's living with Obadiah, Fyrnyr helps in doing household chores.

"It's been forever since you came here in the village. Won't you think it's time for you to find your child, Ms. Fyrnyr?"

Out of a sudden, Isaac asked. Turning her head, Fyrnyr smiles after. "I thought of it, but thinking that leaving the village that helped me makes me a bit lonely." She answered.

Hearing that made Isaac feel glad as well, but he just can't helped but to think further about the feelings the woman has. "You think your child does need you right now? I mean..."

"She's fine. I think it's not the time yet to see her... If ever, I wanna make sure that everything's gonna be fine. I wanna have a peaceful life with her, without anyone bothers us."

Fyrnyr's expression shows deep solemn within after saying those thoughts. It's because of the war between dragons and dragon slayers that everything still turns worst to live somewhere.

Right now, Fyrnyr's feelings is still taunted out with the solemn thought that she wanted to be with that girl. She knows exactly that the kid she once saw is the child she seeks.

The overwhelmed feeling; the exact moment that their eyes meet and the feeling dwells to let that kid seeks warmth of hug taunts her badly. The feeling she wanted to lock that child in her bosom and never let go anymore fills her through.

"I always wish that the war between Dragons and Dragon Slayers must end soon for you to meet and live together with your child, Ms. Fyrnyr."

Isaac utters as he looked at Fyrnyr. That thought heard clearly by Fyrnyr and she smiles at the young man after. "Thanks, Isaac. I really am glad to have you as a friend." She murmurs.

"Yeah, I'm hoping for you to find your child soon." Right that moment they reached the village after. The night sky fills up along with the bright moonlight, as well as the sea of stars.

Giving the premonition vibes that it will happen soon, Fyrnyr looks upon the starry sky and holds a prayer that may that day happen right soon.

• • • • • •

>> Morning came:

Isaac woke up early in the morning after. The village of Mirr delivers some linen fibers throughout the whole places around Kingdom. One of the village this place imports is the village of F'nir, but recently declined due to the genocide happened by the Orc attacks. Now, this village imports to the town inside the Kingdom and around its bound towns like Jill and village of Polly.