Chapter 50:  At the Sea Port of Velkia In the Kingdom of Linzburk.

>> Kingdom of Linzburk consists of huge acre of land, bounding on the Linzburk to the bounds of the Kingdom Topher where demons live. Dividing with fortress line in the middle, the relationship of demons and humans has never been broken.

But since humans believe that demons are malevolent existence that heroes and adventurers are making an adventure to the means of saving the humans from the evil forces.

However, as per the capital of the Linzburk kingdom is the city of Velkia where the sea transportation resides. Since the previous rulers of the Linzburk palace, the port use as a way to transport migrants to another land where other cohabitants of humans and beasts exists and to transport merchandises.

This city is known for the establishments and different attractions built for the visitors in another land. On the port locates arcs and ships sailing in the vast sea.

Fishermen are also located here, more of them from the Ilkhar town located at the southwest part of the city. Since this city is known for the port of pier and exchanging of products from the other lands, some merchants here are making their stalls to sell their merchandise.

In the city of Velkia are the different shops located like the blacksmiths selling their high quality armors and weaponry. Brothels and taverns, as well as magic shop items are located here.

In this city will see the high tower called Babylon, a dungeon where the adventurers gather to get items and level up. Rumors spread that there's another world waiting underground level.

To that's why, adventurers keep their wits to finish every level to reach the deepest part of the dungeon itself. The hustle and bustle of people roaming around as they walk in the road while looking for different items in each shop; everything is worth to pay for.

Yet, on the midst of the lively city resided the place where simple, or should say the slums are located. On the south part of the city is the slum area where lower and average townsfolk live together.

Even so, these people live a moral life by finding jobs in the city itself. For just the reason they stay here because the city itself is become overpopulated.

And in the liveliness of the city, around the plaza is an open field where grass located. On the barricades attached all over the place is a tent erected. A huge sized tent erected enough to hide a whole town inside, with a width of 100 meters and height of 230 meters.

From the inside are the cages with different sizes. On the light of the lamp shows the glow of the precise looks of the presence inside. The eerie quiet lurked all over the surroundings, as the person in charge look at the whole area.

That person is a young man wearing a top hat and black clothes. His body is muscular enough, and his face showing 23 years of age but has an eye patch on his left eye.

Wearing trousers and boots, as well as white cotton shirt under the long tail black coat, on his mouth is a pipe and blew a smoke. "... My merchandise today sure is quite good."

Ah, this city is also known for selling slaves. Yes, particularly the slaves that is quite abandoned or prisoners of war. Most of his merchandise is the young children in their teenage years and adolescent ones.

In his new catch, a white-haired girl wrapped in bandages. Her face is quite pretty, has a petite body but the choker on her neck and chains attach on her ankle appeared through. Though, quite pretty face she has, the girl's expression is sullen.

That girl, particularly, the girl he found out in the skirts of nowhere at the Alps of Nix. He is on the hunt when their paths crossed. At that, the man realizes that the girl is the white dragon, and barely breathing due to the wound she got.