Chapter 01:  The Precise Feeling of a Day Filled with Mysterious things.

>> "Papa. . . papa . . . papa. . ."

Echoing from the distant is a voice of a young girl. From somewhere is me standing at the vast grassy field as the gentle gust of wind caresses me.

Looking throughout the area, its peaceful vibe filled me through. Like a certain place in overseas country, but the thought of having the sky filled with floating lands mesmerizes my eyes.

I am standing along, together with a girl on her 12 years of age. She has the feature of a young lady, but has a blazing flame-like hue hair: mixing of red and orange, yellowish-tone color on it.

It captures me, as her skin is a silky as a pearl yet has a mark of reddish scale showing and sparks under the light of the sun. Wearing a silky azure hue dress and ribbon on the middle, she elegantly looked pretty.

On my hand is her hand holding onto, as her face looked at me with smile on it. "Papa. . . I wish for you to be together. I love you, papa. . ."

That said why does this girl calling me with that endearment? And where is this place? I probably well-known that there's any girl I got pregnant of.

Is she a lost daughter of mine? If ever, this might be the premonition that I might turn into a single father very soon enough; yet the vibrant of being a father didn't encompasses.

The vivid smile of her lips radiantly filled me over, giving a warm and reassuring feeling that everything's gonna be fine. But why, this isn't a good joke.

"I will see you soon, papa. . . very soon, we will be together. . ." that word messed me up, as the feeling of drifting from that young girl halted me over.

As I feel like falling down, so as the loud thud hits my head. Oozing within is the strong impact blown onto me. "Ouch..." I grunted. The thought of dreaming suddenly disappear, as the sound of alarm clock heeded up to the whole surroundings.

Waking up from the loud thud and having a headache because of the stiff floor, great, I woke up messed. In the digital clock shows the numbers 6:00 a.m. as I pressed the close button to stop alarming; "Nmmm... still early." I utter in grog tone.

"Paul, wake up. Breakfast is ready!" a familiar voice came up from the door. I sit still, wandering about the whole surroundings. Today is Monday, starting a brand new day for the salary worker like me.

I feel like mess, don't feel like going to work. But thinking the situation that my company won't pay the time I go absent fixates me to go to work.

Another thing, I'm 25 years old, still single and living with my parents. With a stable job, I indeed wanted to transfer in an apartment complex, but thinking also that my parents would brag me about the thing that they needed money makes me halt and stay together with them.

I readied my things and go downstairs to take a bath. After, I wear the working clothes on and go to the dining area to eat breakfast. Dad is 60 years, whilst mom is 54 years old.

Eating the breakfast mom prepared, dad looked at me. "Have you got your salary?" he asked without hesitation. "Not yet, I don't know exactly when I will get it. Maybe later..." I answered. I feel a little irate for that question.

For when he brags me about paying bills and all; like he wanted to say that I'll go run away with my responsibilities. It's not that I do that matter. "Well might as you get it right away, our electricity bill came up." He spokes nonchalantly.

Seriously, I don't wanna brag something up for that thought he said. Mom would just look at me with disheartened as I sigh exasperatedly. "I understand."