EXTRA CHAPTER:  Efnir's Short Story

>> The dawn shines in the east. Another indication of day arrives. This is the second day where Paul is not in the shop. I am a bit lonely to see that the empty room where he is.

The longing feeling in my chest keeps taunting. It makes me feel anxious that Paul isn't here. "... I wanna see him badly."

Uttering those words out, I heaved a tepid sigh. Yes, missing him makes me feel languid. I don't feel like doing anything at all whenever he's not here.

"... Elder sister?" Phyra calls me out as she woke up. Looking at her upstairs, I show a smile and greeted her. "Good morning, Phyra."

She then goes downstairs to come over to me. "Elder sister, is elder sister sad?" Phyra suddenly asked. "... Huh? Ah, no... I'm not sad." Looking into her eyes, I nod.

Phyra looks at me as she touches my hand. "Phyra is here for elder sister. Phyra wants elder sister to smile always."

This kid, she sure is perceptive. I'm also sure that she misses Paul so much.

"... Yeah, I will." I show a sincere gaze at her after. That then, Phyra smiles at me as well. Having Paul here makes me misses out everything, but Phyra is still here and I'm not yet all alone.

Having her here reassures me that Paul will come back soon. There's still one more day before he comes home. I'm sure he will have a lot of stories to tell about the journey.

I'm looking forward to that, and seeing his pretty smile, and smelling his scent makes me feel at ease.

I really, really like him. Despite of our difference in race, Paul is the only one that gives me joy and happiness how a family is.

And having him here will make my day be more beautiful.