Chapter 14:  A Bloody Scene Wrapped in the Field of Catastrophic Place.

>> The gloomy, gray hue sky covers up.

Droplets of rain pouring from above, giving a peaceful sound that wrapped around the whole surroundings. On the ground are the smears of blood and corpses of soldiers scattered around.

The muddy ground fills with puddle, mixing with the red liquid together with the soil. Dismembered body parts, squished torso that couldn't identify who that person is; smeared internal organs and crushed heads shows at the aftermath of a war.

The significance of the scene can say that a war happens, but all that remains is a woman standing, holding a halberd on her hand. Wearing a thick armor around her body, she looks at the whole surroundings.

Her body armor coats in blood, as well as her face. Her hair grew long to reach out the back, dripping wet as it tainted with the smears of internal organs of the corpses.

It has a silver hue, with silky appearance under the dark weather wrapping around the broad sky.

A war happens, but not with another army of a race, but a beast. Scaffoldings around the houses are burned down, as the scorching flame gritted its essence to succumb the remaining houses.

Villagers are scattered around, with their corpses covered with blood all over their bodies. The catastrophic view, the view of genocide pertaining with the people around the area is all dead.

The entire pile of corpses, soldiers and villagers are lying down on the muddy ground. On their faces show the anguish, sorrow, distortion and despair to escape from death remains.

The cruel fate happens, grim reaper halt their lives and took it away.

The woman stands on the ground, passing along the corpses as drip of water fall over her armor. It flows down, on her face and neck, soaking her entire body from the inside.

On her front is a huge creature lying down, with a huge body enough to crush someone. Its long snout gives off a hard breathing, and smoke comes out. Its eyes, becoming blurry to see the surroundings haze even more further; its razor sharp teeth grit out, trying to imitate the woman walking in front.

A crown of horn, piling up on its head, and wide, bat-like pair of wings crushes down on the ground. Multiple spears are stabbed on its body, and the bluish hue of the scale surrounding it made the blood flowing become beautiful. Its face was tainted in red liquid, the razor teeth smears with flesh of human.

Its talons, huge claws pierce blood. Under its sole is a tainted blood that causes the gruesome looks of the soldiers lying down, without any life.

The cause of the catastrophic scene is this beast, now having a wheeze breathe due to the wound and the spears stabbed around its body.

"How cruel, for a Wyvern like you hide in this area near the Kingdom to attack us?"

The woman spoke. Her voice is gentle, like a delicate person speaking to someone way younger. "How cruel, that you use the villagers to escape from me. But not that happens when I'm around,"

The woman then stops from walking. She stands in front of the huge creature, a dragon known as Wyvern.

Her round shaped eyes looked on the dying dragon. But what conceals there isn't sympathy, or agony on the poor creature itself. The eyes that enjoy watching the dying state of someone surfaced to her; that's how it described.

"You... you... wrenched... Dragon... Slayer!" in its dying state, the Wyvern speaks. The woman shows a wide grin as droplets of rain nurtures on her face. Through the gloomy weather, and cold atmosphere surrounding over, so as the face of hers gives a terrifying vibrant that no one can ever look up to.