Chapter 16:  At the Unknown Land - Fyrnyr's Diluted Thoughts

>> Chirping of birds echoed around. The gentle breeze lurked in the branches of trees surrounding as the morning sunlight penetrated along the leaves.

Soft sensation lurked through, as the thought of someone having a vague feeling keeps taunting. As the sunlight penetrated inside, it hits the skin of someone lying down on the bed.

The feeling of warmth succumbs, letting the person groans deeply. At its eyes open, the unfamiliar place gives way to its sight. An unfamiliar ceiling, it didn't make clear thoughts about. Nothing gives a comparison to the small thought of that person who looks at the strange place: "Where am I?"

Moving through, the person feels its body over. It's still capable of moving and its head, it lifts off and sits. Suddenly, a scruffy sensation fills up its hair, a blaze-flame-like hue, long hair. "A hair, what the—-?

Its voice, the person can recognize its voice. It came to that person. It sure is, clear as the sunny day. "Why... I'm still alive?"

That then, the person realizes it comes from Fyrnyr. She recognizes everything, even her appearance. Sitting on the bed, her arms stretched. The appearance she took; a human being to blend in the society of mortals. But why, crimson dragons and Wyverns are the race of dragons that can adapt to their surroundings.

On her body is cambric shirt wrapping around, covering her whole. "What the—-where am I?" Fyrnyr murmurs. What's this place? She thought completely that everything got over.

But why, why is she still alive right now? Suddenly... "Ah, you're awake already?" a crunch sound of shells serves as a curtain resounded at the open area near the entrance of the room.

Over there is a man, might be around in his 20 years of age, wearing a pair of trousers and vest on his body. A white sleeveless cambric shirt hanging on his arms, a fair looking skin, as well as pair of round shaped eyes.

On his forehead is a head ornament: a string with feather headband. Carrying an urn and towel on top of the tip, he walked in.

"Who are you?" Fyrnyr asked. Her eyes looked directly to the man without blinking. She then shows an intimidating aura through to make the man terrified. But then, the man goes to her, placing the urn down and reaches his arm to tap her forehead.

"You don't have any fever anymore." The man muttered. "Huh? What are you—-Nnngghhh!" as Fyrnyr turns to move, her left flank suddenly gushed a painful feeling. It twisted her feelings through, and grasps on the part where the pain strikes.

"Your wound is not healing yet. Please don't move too much."

A gentle word came out from the man. That then, Fyrnyr look directly into the man after. "You saved me? Why?" Fyrnyr asked. In her thought, she never has anything to give away. Everything, her egg, her life, all of it is meaningless. There's no way for her to live in this cruel world. No matter what through, all of it is just a matter of getting kill at.

"Why, why did you save me? Me, a dragon who can't just let anyone live, you just save someone as me—-"

"Master, no... The elder seeks your woe in the Forest of Fairies." The man replied after, as he looks at Fyrnyr. "Elder says that the crimson dragon is in need of an attention, to that's why I came to get you."

Hearing those words, Fyrnyr's expression became soften. Her awareness to be in guard slowly loosened up. She just heaves a soft sigh as the man attends to her healing.

"You created a destruction to the Forest of Fairies, but that can't be helped; Goddess Lenir isn't mad or the fairies. No one blames from what happened."