Chapter 36:  A New Day Starts to My Daughter and Her Dear Mother.

>> "Catch me if you can! Flap your wings up high! Come on!" dazzling up in the broad, purplish blue sky is a magnificent huge beast that has a crimson hue scales glimmering under the ray of sun. Its head plucked up with crown of horn altogether, and a jagged teeth showing up to the long snout.

Its eyes, the pair of eyes deeply looking gives an extreme intimidation over the surroundings. But they way it swings and flaps its broad and big wings above the sky made me feel astounded.

Ah, that's right; that being I'm looking right now is the crimson dragon named Fyrnyr. Behind her is a huge creature as well with long snout and huge pair of wings expanded as it flaps higher to follow.

With same crimson hue scales glimmering through the light of the sun, it shows a vibrant of stunned feeling that gives me a terrific sensation. Such view of two dragons gliding up above the sky without worrying, whilst I'm on broaden grassy field watching these two playing around.

"Papa! Papa! Phyra's flying up high!" out from the distant sky, Phyra speaks out as she follows Fyrnyr up beyond the clouds. That sure brings back memories when the time we met at that place.

But then, Phyra haven't had any idea how to use her wings that time. I am also afraid that she might die out of the free fall happened to us before. And now, how does this thing happen?

• • • • • •

>> A week after the reunion:

"Phyra will always be with papa no matter what!" Phyra tells out while walking along the street with Freedert and the others. Beside her is me who pushes the cart after selling the clothes today at the market place.

"Really, won't you go with your mom for good? I think it would be better to do it." Freedert muttered out of concern. "No, papa is good for me. Papa is Phyra's parent."

Such persistent answer Phyra has said to these kids. Kielle and Kael nods, as Leonor looked despondently at her. "Phyra is papa's daughter. That's why..."

Really, this brat tells something way beyond what I can understand. That then, Freedert look at me after. "Hey, Mr. Paul..." she calls out. "Huh...?" I asked.

"Won't you think it would be best for Phyra to be with her parent?" she asked. "I do think its best..." I answered, but I showed a little despondent to the response I spoke. "I do feel happy that her mom appeared, but the thing I can't just give off is the sentiment that will leave behind." I added.

Freedert smiles at me after. "I think Phyra will still think of you even if you two are far away."

I nod at her as well and smiles. I do think of the same thing as well. Phyra is my beloved daughter, and that made me feel at ease. "And also, we haven't told you... but we already knew Phyra is a crimson dragon." Freedert muttered to me. Kielle and the others looked at me and nod as well to agree.

"I think she was really scary, transforming into that beast. But..." Leonor answered. "She's way more beautiful to that appearance as well." Everyone looked at him after, as I stopped from walking and gazes at him.

"What?" he asked. "Nothing... we just wondered how you really liked Phyra." Kielle speaks nonchalantly. Leonor blushed out after hearing it, as Phyra tilts her head and looked at us. "What's the matter?" Phyra asked.

"Ah, this guy likes you—-" before Kael answered, Leonor rushed out as he wailed to leave the group after. Leaving me baffled out, I looked at the kids who is still remained silent while glaring at Leonor running away.

"He's really honest, huh?" Freedert utters.

"Yeah, that's one of his good points." Kielle answered, as Kael nods while giggling. Only Phyra remained unnoticed from what happened as her friend dashes out to leave the group.