Chapter 02:  A Girl Who Came from the Egg Claimed me As Her Father.

>> As the brimming light heeded through me, everything got distorted. I don't know what happens next, but the previous words I remember, is that. . . "May your journey over the world I made fill with happiness, my dear Paul."

What? What's that supposed to mean?

That gives me an extreme angst over through. But what's the meaning about those words? Is there something over that? What makes that old man say something odd?

Ah, it might be something. A joke maybe, or someone took me away and asked for a ransom to free me after. But that didn't let my imagination come to a truth.

I open my eyes, and see the drought up surroundings. The soil is filled with white dust, and the smell lurked around stinks like a rotten egg. The hardened rocks formed all over the place, like lava flowing. This might be what they called ingenious rocks formed from the dried lava.

Ah, the whole place stinks. The ash grey hue sky gives a lonely vibrant. A gust of strong wind extracts the smell of rotten eggs away from my nose, but its strong impact remained touched under my nostrils.

Looking around, the place is filled with volcanoes around with smokes filled into the peak. They're all active, it seems. I also happen to see that I'm staying in a cliff, surrounding with dried twigs encircling through the pieces of area.

Below where the cliff stands is a 600 meter downfall, wherein my bones will dislocate and ended up an instant death. "Where the fuck I am?" I utter out, looking at the whole place.

That's right; I don't imagine that this is my world. What the fuck!? And from that, a certain giant egg, about 300 meters in height stands beside me.

A huge, white egg who knows where it comes from? "Huh? This is a huge egg. What is this thing doing here?" Uttering that word, I reluctantly reach out to touch it.

However, a sudden movement happens and got me astounded out from where I'm sitting. The egg move up, slowly showing cracks through the shell and fills the space down.

Out of a sudden, fragments of shells fall down as the hand of a human appears right inside. Yes, a hand of a human inside the egg. "What the heck. . .?" I groaned out of disbelief.

The egg move all over, as the hand pushes through to break off. The shell crashes out and falls down on the ground. A moment passed, a face of a young girl appeared right in front of me. A young girl around in her 12 years, filled up in slimy fluid. The hair she has, a blaze flame-like as it dripped in fluid as well.

Her eyes, the pair of sharp eyes like in the bracelet I'm wearing. Its yellow hue attracts me, but gives a terrific feeling while looking at me.

Its slit shaped, and her pearl-like hue body dripped in slime as well. She pushes the remaining shell out, exposing the petite body nurtured in the slimy fluid. She's stark naked, exposing all of the thing right in front of me.

What? A human? And a girl? "Uh..." exposing through my eyes is the girl, a human girl. But wait, why. . . a girl? A human sheltered inside an egg? What's the meaning of this? "Ah... ah. . ." the girl cooed out.

"Eh? She's like about in teenage years yet cooing, huh?" I remained focusing to the girl. From behind her is the rolled thing that's quite long and whipped out the remaining shells on the back. That's the uncertain thing I saw: a tail. It's coated in crimson hue scale, with some spike at the center. If estimated, her tail might be 30 feet long.

"What the... a human, but a tail?" I asked out of bewilderment. "Ah... ah! Ah! Ah!" the girl keeps cooing while looking at me. Huh? What does she wanted to say? Her eyes gaze at me, tilting over like she's trying to scrutinize me.