Chapter 58:  The Countess and the Princess of Linzburk.

>> The Kingdom of Linzburk. A truly well-known kingdom where trading of different products that's been cycling over to make the economy strong.

On the acre of land surrounding by the wall is a widened castle that's been erected for some time now. The palace where the king resides, and wall blocks build impeccably by the masons that exists from the early times made the fortress and walls holding the foundation.

An architectural designed was perfectly honed up and with pride, anyone can see that it's really a true masterpiece.

In the upper level each shows the huge windows covering in velvet curtains. From the internal decoration attaches the candle holders and chandeliers hanging on the ceilings and walls.

Even from the daytime, their lights aren't faded even one bit; adding more light to view the surroundings around the castle. Large rooms are also built from the inside of the castle. Study rooms and library, as well as the conference room for the cabinet members to have an important meetings and gatherings are prepared.

Also, the throne room where it has 40 feet wide and 30 feet length from the entrance. A large, long red carpet is aligned over to the top of the throne where the king and queen sit.

Large windows are attached, viewing the whole area of the Kingdom when someone stands to see over. Light of sun penetrating within makes the room fill with the vibes of calmness, yet, candle holders scattered everywhere, as well as chandeliers are hanging over the top ceiling.

Imperial soldiers are guarding from the inside and outside, making themselves sober to be aware about the intruders might come in without any permission.

Outside the castle is another acre of land lurking through the wide area, wherein a flower field of Edelweiss flowers are planted. Over the flowerbed is an open mausoleum erected with a height of 16 meters.

Inside is a round table and chairs, and two people are occupying the chairs, sitting properly and with poise showing on. Both girls, holding the cup of tea on her hands are shown under the ray of sunlight.

"... Chamomile tea sure is relaxing..." a girl around in her 15 years of age, has a wavy brunette hair and ivory-hue skin. She's wearing an off-shoulder white dress with frill designs shown on the hem and long skirt.

Her hair is braided up perfectly, designed and drawn beside her hair. Her eyes, the azure in hue and sparkling over glances at the liquid inside the cup after sipping the tea, then looks at the other girl.

"... Princess Helga," ah, that's right... on the round, glass table are the tower of sweets like macaroons and cookies aligned together. Also, the porcelain wares like brewed kettle and cup of sugar are aligned.

This girl, the countess of the city of Velkia and second cousin of the princess Helga, Countess Flora is the one spokes out. "... Yeah, you're right. Chamomile tea really helps me calm on this weather." The one who speaks is the princess of this kingdom.

Her figure is a fully grown woman around 18 years of age. Having a short, brown and silky hair, her beauty shows the matured persona of a woman itself. Her eyes, being round and has a hazelnut hue brims with prettiness.

She's wearing a Tudor cream-hue dress and corset showing elegance made by the finest seamstresses. Her hair is braided up sideward on her head and forehead ornament displayed.

She's a fine, young princess that haven't been engaged with anyone, perhaps she haven't been involved in any opposite sexes or might pay no interest to it.

"So, what's your new story that you wanna share?" Helga asked Flora.

Seems from the banquet birthday party, they didn't have enough time to talk about everything because of the famous personalities greeted the princess.