Chapter 08:  The Day the Business of a Certain Seamstress Skyrocket.[2/2]

>> As Paul decided to go out:

The two young girls left in the shop. "I'll go then, Efnir, take care of Phyra for me."

"Sure, leave your daughter to me, papa." Efnir chuckled out as she waves Paul goodbye. Phyra stands beside Efnir, holding the hem of her dress. "Papa. Take care!" a little word she spoke out made Paul astounded, as well... he find it really cute coming from his daughter. From her face shows the crying out thought, but thinking that Paul will come back soon, she stays collected.

"Did you teach her about it, Efnir?" Paul turns around and asks the young woman. "Yeah, while you're away and I'll teach Phyra how to speak as she stays here."

"Well, then. Phyra... be sure to follow elder sister, alright." Paul asked the little one. "Elder sister, follow. Phyra. Papa!" she answered diligently and turns to look at Efnir.

"I'll see you later." As Paul pushes the carriage, the two just follow him until he can't see by their sight anymore. "Well, then... Phyra, let's have our work begin!"

With an enthusiasm coming from Efnir, she goes back in the store together with Phyra. Following by Phyra, Efnir then opens the door to go inside.

The whole place is quite occupant with different varieties of clothes; from formal to casual, and some Mannequins standing along the stall. Looking around, Phyra wiggles her tail out. "Phyra." Efnir calls her out whilst holding the doorknob near the area.

Phyra tilts her head to look at Efnir, and with a pitter patter walk, she then goes to the young girl. Efnir opens the door, and inside locates a wheel type machine used to extract the silk to make dress. "This is my working area, come on in."

Phyra nods and goes inside as Efnir follows. From the inside are the different materials that uses onto making clothes. There are Mannequin bodies stuffed inside, wearing the design clothes.

Phyra wanders off to look at the varieties of clothes hanged through the Mannequins. "Whoa..." with her small voice, Phyra utters out. Efnir looked the kid with such amazing gaze on her eyes.

That then, Efnir remembers how she is as well; same with this kid. Her father taught her lots of things: from extracting silk to make dress and clothes. Efnir learns a lot from her father figure, and now the legacy he left continues on her right now.

"Ah! Elder sister!" calling out loud, Phyra pointed onto the dress designed with frills all over the hem. It has a black hue, like night in the evening sky. The corset attached on the lower part gives an attraction to the eyes, as well as the long sleeve on its arms.

The length of the dress is quite enough for her sturdy body, and that made Efnir thought that Phyra might try to wear that dress.

"Wanna try to wear that?" Efnir asked. Phyra tilts her head to look at Efnir. "Wear. Try. Phyra?" that certain thought came out from her mouth. "Yeah, it might be good to you. Let's try it!"

With a wide smile, Efnir then takes off Phyra's dress. She then gets the gothic style Lolita dress and wears it on the young girl. From the size of the dress shows the elegance and beauty Phyra has.

The whole surroundings glimmer after as she saw Phyra wearing one of her masterpiece. "Whoa! You look really lovely, Phyra!" such frolic voice come out to Efnir after seeing Phyra standing.

"Lovely. Phyra." Phyra utters out. "Yeah, might that your papa is here... he may say same thing as well."

That particular word made Phyra felt uncertain inside her. She imagines; if that man is here, might hesay something like what this girl have said? Unthinkable, but her tail wiggles back and forth. "Lovely. Phyra!" the excitement on her voice fills up.