Chapter 61:  The White Dragon in the Distant Land to find Seclusion.

>> With drift, the creature continues to fly without stopping. Above the sky its wide wings keep clasping.

In a broad day and dark night, it keeps flying. Like seems to be that someone is chasing after that being, it didn't stopped. Beneath the clouds it keeps its giant body hidden.

And a growl from its throat lurked through. That being, the giant that has been escaped from the brink of death and imprisonment is the white dragon.

On its neck are the still choker attaches and the cut chain on it. How long has it been? It wasn't quite too far when it flew up in the sky. Without proper destination, it continues to fly up.

Its body starts to weaken for flying non-stop. From its eyes show the slight glimmer of determination to fly further the distance where it came from.

"... Princess Glacia, where are you...?"

On its mind, the dragon spoke. The certain name she called out, murmuring faintly while looking at the whole surroundings.

Below is the vast ocean scattered in the clear area, reaching the horizon from the distance beyond. Few cliff islands are found in the area.

Above further the clouds are the pieces of mass lands floating above. The white dragon wants to land down and take a break, but it would not be happen.

Its task is to find someone, that someone it needed to secure.

No matter what happens that someone must be found.

The dragon clasps its wings to keep flying. Its eyes become heavier due to the extreme exhaustion and hunger. It haven't been eaten anything at all.

For the dragon, what its mission is to secure someone's safeness.

Yet what someone could be attained would be something vague to happen. In its situation, that might be fall in vain.

"... I can't give up now; I need to find the princess..."

Its determination shows up. Its mind completely speaks the opposite despite of its weakened situation.

Just having this moment, the dragon kept determined to find the exact location where that someone it mentioned is.

However, its body defoliates to the limit. The strength it has slowly faded.

Apparently, the white dragon just keeps enduring the overall exhaustion it feels through. From the faint clear sight it keeps soaring up, but it will fall anytime soon.

"... I can't... I can't stay like this. I, at least need to find something to land off."

Its strength completely depleted. Ah, the white dragon can't move further. It won't be able to find any place to land.

At the nick of time, it saw a piece of land from where it flew above the sky. The grasps of it is quite near, yet too far to reach out. Over there is a blue sea glimmering above the sun.

"... Princess Glacia... where are you? I needed to secure your safeness, or else—-"

From the last word it didn't come out.

Only the faint consciousness covers through and from that, the dragon fall down onto the ocean.

Slowly pulling by the gravity itself, its huge mass body gives a strong impact causing a large wave through the wide area.

Foamed bubbles appear as its body slowly sinks into the bottom pit. From the huge body, it transform into a human.

A young woman with deep white hue hair swaying in the depths of water shows. Sinking and succumbing onto the deepest part of the ocean, the girl looked faintly in the sunbeam above the ocean.

"... Master Eis... I'm sorry; this might be that I am dying..."

The girl muttered inside her head. Drifting continuously in the darkness of the ocean, the cold feeling enveloped her body. The girl's consciousness completely faded out, reaching the bottom of the abyss itself.