Chapter 28:  The Church of Cleric and the Grim Reaper of Dragon Slayers.

>> In the kingdom of Linzburk locates a lot of establishments and well-known weaponry shops, as well as arsenals and magic rare items. In this kingdom gives off the vibrant of economic well-known feeling due to the currency exchange.

Merchants and peddlers settle here to establish their business. Blacksmiths and jewel smiths are also here to create spectacular and high-graded weaponries.

As the busy city of the town keeps going, on the lurking ways of the street locates the building with a cathedral style and windowpanes having the sight of carved colorful windows in a dragon form defeating by a man holding a spear.

On the sight gives a vibrant feeling of salvation against the enemy of mankind. The church of everyone who always have been serving and praying of for thousands of years, the church who baptizes the soldiers who are going to the war, this is the Church of Cleric.

Inside is an aisle and long wooden chairs, hefting along in each corner and aligned properly. The sunbeam lighting through the carved windows, giving a feeling of different colors representing the four symbols of this country.

"Faith, Humility, Courage and Love."

On the altar is a porch stand where the piano organ place, and on the high top is the ceiling, showing a painting of the history of dragons and dragon slayers slaying, taking everything from the beasts of destruction.

Yet, what is on the middle of the porch is a person wearing a robe as it kneels and both hands are entwined together. On its head is a cap, a small piece of round-like cloth and long white hue cassock, as well as Abito hanging on the shoulder with the design of cross. Wrapping on its shoulder is a cloak and hood behind.

The person has a short hair, enough to imagine it's a man. Yet, beyond its blondeness glimmer through are long eyelashes as its eyes closed. Its face, like an angel bathing through the light of sun brimming through the open window above the altar illuminates through.

Giving the vibes of holiness descending from above, the person's eyes open. Showing the azure hue pair of eyes sparkling under the light of the sun, its mesmerizing beauty gives way with each person's eyes.

Yet, the holiness it gives shows no one off of this place.

"Yo, you've still been praying for the salvation of mankind. Aren't you, priest Nella."

A voice, a rowdy voice resounded freely at the whole place. It vibes and bounces at each part, causing a loud noise filling the tranquil surroundings.

"I never expect for you to come back here, heretic." Standing up, the person who named Nella stands up. A voice of an angel, a young girl speaks through. Ah, that's right... the priest is not a boy, but a young girl. Nella is 17 years old, but ordained to be the priest of this church. On her hand is a long staff decorated with the cross painted in silver and has a green gemstone carved on the middle.

Her family is a lineage of mage, and that she decided to use the healing magic to provide blessing in the Church of Cleric. "Quite expected for you to come here, even if you are already tainted as heretic—-"

"Being heresy has nothing to do with the principles of being a Dragon Slayer." The one who speaks out is the infamous person who destroys everything in its way, committing genocides and hideous plays towards other prisoners of war, the well-known Grim Reaper of the Dragon Slayers, Lyra Esver.

Nella looked at the Dragon slayer. She sees the intimidating aura binding through the person. "The Council of Clergy is judged you to be heretic due to your hideous doings." Nella utters out.

"Not that I can do something about it. You see, my dear mentor did the same thing. The Council judged him to be a heretic, right? But because of what he did, everything... dragons are killed."